Sorry (Daring x Apple)

This is a song-shot. That means it's a songfic and a one-shot combined together....Enjoy. The song is Sorry by Justin Bieber. (There might be some intense language).

  Daring Charming sighed as he looked at his golden mirror for the last time before he went out of his dorm room door.

   He knew that he had to do something right and win Apple's forgiveness before she would slip out of his arms and into another man's grip.

   Daring wasn't going to lose her...not now.....

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time. Can someone call a referee?
'Cause I need one more shot at forgiveness

   Daring reached Apple's dorm room front door and knocked on it three times. He knew that she wasn't going to answer, but he really hoped so.

   The door opened to reveal Raven who called out for Apple.

   " Apple! Daring's here!" Raven called out.

   " Tell him to leave! I don't want to see him ever again!" Apple called out.

I know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh myself tonight
'Cause I need one more shot, second chances

   Daring barged inside the room "Apple please...is it too late now to say sorry."

   " Yes...yes it is...now leave..." Apple cried between tears.

   " Look, I'm sorry...I'm missing more than just your body..."

   " You pervert!" Apple screamed as she slapped Daring across the face which left a tomato-red mark. Raven had already left.

   " I know, and I can't fix that...but you can...."

Yeah,
Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just of your body, oh
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now?

   " Look Daring, we're just too...different...for each other." Apple confessed.

    Daring grabbed both of Apple's hands, he looked into both of her sky blue eyes for the first time in what seemed forever.

   " Apple, I've been a....jerk...but I with you I feel something else...I feel...something powerful." Daring said gripping onto her dainty hands as he leaned in to kiss her cheek.

    Then they both soon leaned into another kiss.

    " Is it too late now to say sorry?" Daring breathed as he smiled playfully.

   " It's not too late to say sorry." Apple kissed Daring's cheek.