chapter 8 - the darker side

-time jump-
Sebastian returns to the estate, surprise by the carriage still outside the house. " it's a bit late for a guest to still be here?" As he mumbles to himself, his eyes scan for anything unusual. First he finds the carriage driver run out of the house and flees the estate.
His eyes can't believe the scene in front of him. (your wearing the clothing shown in the above image) you have this man tied to a chair as you dig your stiletto heels into his leg. Sebastian looks at you with hunger in his eye. He looks at your legs that have always been concealed by long dresses. His heart flutters when he sees your sadistic smile as you torture this man. Then ciel quickly stops his thoughts " welcome back" ciel glanced in you direction as he chuckles " she's almost as ruthless as you. Good thing he have her or I would of be taken."
You finally notice sebastian and forcefully remove your heel that's been cutting into the man leg. You flick your heel and leave a blood trail as you smile politely  " woops my bad. Didn't want to make a mess." The man screams for sebastian to save him but you quickly shove a nearby sock onto his mouth." you have done enough speaking today " you sigh as you let your body fall into a chair. " may be excused, I need to have a bath. The young master may inform you of the details I'm sure."
Sebastian still in shock, merely nods. Once the door is closed, you here them start their discussion and giggle. ~ that was entertaining. I'm sure they're surprised but that was me just playing around. At times I question how I became an angel in the first place ~