The Dreams Are Back.

It was hours later when I woke up, I did a damage assessment, few bruises, couple of cuts, and few things that were going to scar but at least she left my face alone this time. I sighed and slowly got up, sending a wave if pain through my whole body before limping upstairs. I slipped out my window, across the tree and into Sky's room, "Sky! Wake up!" came out in a hoarse voice. "Mmmm Alex?" mumble her sleeping voice "Who else idiot? Where's the first aid kit?" I threw on the lights and limped around the room looking for it, that's when u heard her gasp, "Alex!? She really did a number on you this time!" "She always does when she's drunk!" We spent the next hour patching me up, me wincing and cussing in all the right spots. Finally it was done and Sky looked at me before saying, "Staying here again?" "Yeah, if you don't mind." She laughed softly before dragging me to her bed where we fell asleep, where I went to horror land.

*Flashback*

"Alex!! Get down here!!"

I went quietly being the scared child I was, I walked down to meet my doom. As soon as she saw me she back handed me across the face. "You're nothing but a worthless punk! You will never be loved! Do you hear me?!" I nodded but that wasn't good enough and earned me a swift kick to the ribs, "Speak!" "Yes I know I'm worthless and will never be loved."

*End Of Flashback*

I woke up gasping for air and shaking "S-Skky?" "Mmmm?" "The dreams are back!" I broke down crying while she held me, I hated these dreams! It's not my fault... Right?