My Sky

I had finally cried myself out by sunrise, I'm not a weak guy it's just those dreams really scare me to death. "Hey Alex?" "Yeah Sky?" "Do you remember the day we met?" I laughed at the memory, one of the few good ones I have. "How could I forget?"

*Flashback*

"Welcome to Kindergarden everyone!" I was excited! Daddy had dropped me off this morning, I was finally going to school! I went to the play area and saw this girl playing with the race cars, she must be cool! I went to go play with her so I sat beside her and she looked at me and said, "Hi I'm Sky! You're my new best friend!"

*End of Flashback*

"Sky I miss those days." "I know Alex, now move you're butt! We got to get to school" I slipped back over to my house which was thankfully empty so I blasted Bring Me The Horizon and got dress, making sure to cover the bruises. School is such a hell hole! Oh well at least there's Sky. If you haven't caught on I'm in live with my best friend and she doesn't know it. I grabbed my skateboard, and walked out the front door. "Okay! Ready!" Sky hopped on my board as I pushed and we talked and joked, this is one of the rare times that I feel like I'm going to be okay... Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be okay.

A/N: Sorry for the short updates, they'll get longer after this I promise but I had to set the story line up first!