Worthless

The day had been passing fastly until math class, then it seemed every second was one hour. I was currently drawing a doodle in my notebook, warding off sleep. Falling asleep in school is bad, last time I woke up with a broken wrist. Finally the bell rang, but I think I'd rather stay here than go home. Sky came and found me, she always seemed to know just where I was. "Hey! I thought I'd find you here! What's with you and water?" I shrugged, she was right she almost always found me by the river. "I just like it." "Oh? You do?" She took a few steps toward me and I knew what was coming next. "Sky?! Please! No!!" It was too late next thing I knew I was soaked and sitting in the small river."Come here!" I growled at her, and lunged at her dragging her in with me, payback was sweet! "Alex! Let me go!! Alex!!! Abbadon! Let the fuck go!" I let her go only to have her climb on my back and demand a piggyback ride home. So soaking wet we headed home bound with Sky on my back. "What the hell?" was what pulled from my thoughts. "What is it Sky?" "What is your mom doing home again?!" "Damn! I'm screwed I gotta go, I'm sorry." I ran towards the house, I was sooo dead this time! "Abbadon Alex Jackson! Where the hell have you been?" She yelled in her drunken slur, with her hands on her hips. "I had detention today, sorry." I told her barely above a whisper. "A detention huh? At the river?! Yeah right! You were with the little worthless brat!" Her hand stuck my cheek lighting fast. "She's not worthless or a brat." I barely mumbled to her. "What was that? Are you saying I'm lying?! Then it's a lie when I say your a worthless person who will never be good enough for anyone!" I shook my head, "No, that's the truth." "Leave! Out of my sight now," She sneered at me and I ran for my room. I went digging through my draws looking for my razors, I found them and I pressed the cold hard metal to my wrists and felt the sharp pain, but this time it wasn't enough to feel the pain and watch the blood run down my wrist, pooling in my wrist. I found an old belt and grabbed my chair and hooked the belt to the ceiling fan then the other end to my neck. "Alex! No! Baby I need you!" Sky's voice was the last thing I heard, I kicked the chair back falling into blackness.