I Hate Hospitals

Sky's P.O.V

I watched as he fell from the chair, what the hell pushed him this far! I raced through his window, pulling the belt off of him and getting him on the ground. He wasn't breathing and I checked for a pulse finding a very faint one. This poor guy..... My poor guy. I dialed 911 and started CPR trying to keep the tears from my eyes. I heard a shallow breath but he wouldn't open his eyes. "Alex! Come on open your eyes! You can't leave me! I need you!" I heard sirens not far off and fell to my knees, crying my eyes out, what if he doesn't live? What if I lose him? Sobs racked my body as EMT's burst through the doors.

*Much Later That Night*

Beep.....Beep......Beep

I listened to the heart monitor and his shallow breaths. He was alive but not awake. I sat there holding his hand, he was in a deep coma but could wake at any second. I told my parents I wasn't going to leave his side, he would need me when he woke up. I really do like him, I honestly think I'm in love with him, but he's so broken. I can't just throw that on him, who know's how he'd take it. The faster beep's pulled me from my train of thought. "mmmmm" I heard a noise from him. "Alex? Are you awake?" "Sky? Did you just call me baby?"