3. Trust

Justin's Point Of View:

At 6am my alarm rang. Shit I forgot to turn it off yesterday. As I stood up I saw Y/N's window open. I thought I'll go to her room and try to sleep with her instead because I couldn't fall asleep in my bed again. When I got to her room I saw her sleeping. She looked so beautiful, damn. I'm so into her. I laid down on her bed next to her and embraced her little body with my tattooed arm. I tried to fall asleep again.

Your Point Of View:

I woke up as I felt someone rubbing my back from behind. I could feel their scent and only Justin smelled this good. He was drawing invisible hearts on my back and it felt so pleasant. I slowly turned round and I saw his precious face. He was looking at me smiling. His smile makes me feel so happy I don't even know why. I want him to keep that smile forever. I guess I was in love with him.
I smiled back and he kissed me softly on my forehead.

"You're so cute when you're asleep"

"How long have you been in my room?"

"I came here about 6 cause I couldn't sleep. I needed to hug you"

"And what time is it now?"

"It's 10."

When I heard it was 10 I was in panic. I promised my mom yesterday I'd help her with shopping for today's BBQ. She was probably waiting for me already.

"Justin, I gotta go! I need to help mom otherwise she'll be mad at me"

"Oh goddess really?" He said with his cute raspy voice he has right after he wakes up. "I thought we are gonna spent the morning just cuddling." He tried to act mad.

I took off my oversize white shirt and took a cute pink dress from my wardrobe. Yeah I forgot he was there and he saw me wearing nothing but bra.

"Fuck Y/N you look so good"

"You weren't supposed to see me like this, forget about it"

"I don't want you to leave now"

"I don't want it either but I have no choice"

"I need to cuddle!"

"Little Justin being mad? We will... maybe tonight?" I winked at him.

"Sounds great."

Right after we finished our conversation I went downstairs to see if my mom is still home. Luckily she was in bathroom so I had few more minutes to do my make up and this kind of stuff.

When I was done I went to the kitchen and ate some cookies. Then me and mom went to the town.
Today we were going to have BBQ and of course Justin and his family were invited.
We started at 6pm. Actually Justin was here at 5 to help me a little. We all were having fun, our parents were talking, my and Justin's siblings were playing together and we were just fooling around. Nobody knows that we are together. I don't know how my parents would react. They like Justin a lot but they are overprotective. I'm almost 17 years old but they still treat me like I was 5. It's annoying sometimes. While we were having fun together, Justin said he needed to go to the toilet. He directly looked at me and nodded his head that no one else noticed. He definitely wanted me to go with him. Of course I couldn't say I'm going to go pee with him so I lied I'm cold and I'll take my cardigan. Parents didn't really seem to care so we both went inside. As soon as I closed the door, Justin started to kiss me.