5. Lover

Justin's POV:

Today me and Y/N are hanging out. She says she doesn't feel good since few days so I thought she would feel better with me. I'm gonna go to her place about 5pm.

~ hour later ~

Me and Y/N were chilling and talking but I could notice she's worried and I needed to know what's the reason.

"Y/N what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing I'm fine..."

"Baby I see you're worried about something and you can tell me, I'm your boyfriend."

Then she told me about Rebecca. Rebecca is actually a girl who has always been in love with me. By the way she has probably dated everyone in this city or maybe even a state. Every month she dates different boy but now it seems like she wants me again. The worst is that she's not normal. Rebecca always gets what she wants no matter how many people she hurts. Last time when she wanted to date me, she locked me in caretakers' room and she said she won't let me go until I say I love her. It ended up that I spent the night at school. She's definitely psycho. Now I just had to do anything to keep Y/N safe. I was really afraid.

Your POV:

Justin seemed worried when I told him about Rebecca. I had no idea she's in love with him. This girl is totally weird. Anyway I didn't have to see her in school for the next few days because I was sick. I felt bad since few days and when I went to the doctor, he told me I have a flu. I didn't let Justin visit me cause I didn't want him to be sick too so we haven't seen each other for over a week.

~ Tuesday ~

Finally I felt good enough to go to school. I mean I still take my medicine and stuff but I don't caught this much and I don't have a temperature. Today I was going to surprise Justin because he didn't know I'm healthy.
I was going to school when I saw Rebecca and... Justin. They were standing next to the fence and they were really close. Suddenly she kissed Justin. He pushed her away and she smirked at me and went to school. Justin turned around and saw me frozen. No way. How could he do this to me. While I was loyal, thinking only about him and doing everything just to always make him feel the happiest as possible he only used me.

"Y/N stop!" He shouted and I could hear anger in his voice.

"Leave me alone!"

"Y/N it was her who kissed me I didn't want to!"

"Yeah of course Justin. Please don't talk to me."

I wanted to forget him. I went to my classroom and talk with Jen. She reminded me about what she said before. I should have listened to her. He is a fuckboy.

~ at home ~

This day I was just crying. I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything. Why this happened to me? Why can't I just be happy and have a boyfriend that loves me? Am I asking for too much? And next is that I really trusted him.

Next week I still didn't talk to anyone. I know parents were worried but I just wasn't strong enough to tell them.

Today was Saturday. I didn't have to go to school and see him. It was probably the best thing about this all. At least I thought.

"No" I thought as I saw my mom opening the door and Justin behind her.

"Y/N I think you two need to talk."

"Mom I don't want to."

"Y/N just let him tell you something."

I guess I had no choice. I looked at her and nodded in sign to him to come. Justin sat next to me on my bed and I moved away a little.

"Y/N before you say anything let me say something. So me and Rebecca... I don't like her. And I didn't want to kiss her. I actually never wanted to talk to her but I had to. It was because I knew she want to hurt you and I had to tell her that if she will just try to touch you I'll change her life into hell."

"Justin, I don't know if I should believe you.."

"Y/N I-I love you. So much. And I don't imagine my life without you by my side. So if you love me too, please forgive me. If you don't, I'll understand and I won't bother you anymore."

He stood up and I could see how sad he was. It was breaking my heart.

"Justin stop."

He turned around and looked at me.

"What?"

"I love you. Stay."

"I don't want you to be with me if you don't want to."

"I want. I promise. Now come and give your girlfriend a hug. She hasn't hug you for long enough."

Justin smiled and hugged me. That's what I needed. Then he took my guitar from the corner of my room and started to sing. I had no idea he can sing this good. His voice gave me goosebumps.

"Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you you you
The one that I've argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bother with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know,we got issues baby true true true
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, love me."

"Justin this was amazing. Did you write this song?" I kissed him on his cheek and he smiled.

"Yes I actually wrote it few years ago but there was nobody to sing it for."

It was such a pleasant feeling to be the first girl who heard this song even tho I knew I wasn't his first girlfriend. Maybe it was to early to say that but it seemed like he treats me serious.