13. Secret

Your POV:

Recently Justin was acting really weird. I was worried about him and although I tried to learn why he's so strange he always deflected my question and saying it's just a new situation for him. Like yes I understood him. He's going to be a father and we have to grow faster than others but we can do it. It's what he said few weeks ago.

I was in park waiting for Jen to come. We haven't talked for few weeks now and even though I had Justin I needed her. It's a girl thing. Sometimes we just have to gossip a little and have a conversation. I sat in the bench, put my sunglasses on and closed my eyes waiting for her. Few minutes later I heard her squeaky voice.

"Hi boo! I missed you like crazy!" She hugged me and she was smiling all the time.

"I missed you too, how are you doing?" I asked her to start a conversation.

"I'm good but what about you? Why don't you go to school?"

"I-I decided to study at home. I'll take the exams in June and I'll be fine."

"But why? I thought you like the school. Especially when Justin still attends. Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong but I wanted to tell you something and that's why I called you."

"So.....?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes it's the second month now." I tried to smile because I felt already awkward.

"I suppose Justin is the father..?" She smiled a little.

"Of course!"

"I'm really surprised. I never thought.." I interrupted her.

"That I'd be a mom?" I laughed.

"No it's not like that. I knew that you and Justin... like it's serious thing. But it's still surprising you know."

"Yes I know. By the way have you seen Justin in school today? Recently we don't talk this much and I'm kinda worried."

"Yes I saw him today at his locker. He was talking with someone on his phone but as soon as he saw me he finished. I thought it was you.."

"No.. I don't know what's wrong..."

"Don't worry girl! It's just a new situation for him. His life is changing and probably that's why he wasn't to take some time for himself."

I know she told me this not to make me worry but I still feel like it's something more that just a new situation. Justin never acted like this.
I spent the day with Jen. She tried to cheer me up and I appreciate that she always so nice and that's she's so loyal but at the end of the day I still felt bad. When I got back home it was 7pm. I got into my bathroom, had a shower, put on a white oversized shirt and underwear. Then I went back to my room as I heard someone yelling. I saw it was Justin in his room talking on his phone. Talking I mean arguing. I started to worry for real now.
As soon as I saw him finishing I decided to message him.

To: Jay
Justin, I know something's wrong. I heard your conversation and I need to know what's the matter.

Justin's POV:
I finished talking with her when I heard a message. If it's her again I'll throw that phone away I swear. I looked at my phone and saw it's Y/N.

From: My princess
Justin, I know something's wrong. I heard your conversation and I need to know what's the matter.

At this point I just wanted to tell her everything but I knew it'll make her freak out.

To: My princess
I'll be there in 5. Wait for me and I'll tell you everything.

I decided to talk to her. I trust her and I want her to know everything. She deserves it. It's not her and me anymore. It's us.

I knocked the door and soon I saw her wearing only a tshirt that was too big for her but she still looked cute. I smiled and hugged her. I freaking needed to hug her. I put my head on her neck and she placed her palm on my head. I can't lose her. I love her so much. I have never loved anyone like her.

"Are parents home?"

"No they are out for a week. They went to visit my aunt in Ottawa."

I sat on the couch and Y/N went to the kitchen to bring some juice. Two minutes later she was back and it was the time I needed to tell her.

"Now you can tell me. I know that you are afraid about this all, that we are going to have a baby but I feel like there's something more."

"Yes Y/N... I'm not afraid of us having a baby."

"Then tell me."

"Promise me you will believe me."

"Just tell me."

Your POV:
I got annoyed a little. What did he mean? What did he do?

"So few months before I met you.. You know my life looked like hell."

"Go on."

"I-I had sex with a random girl from club. She told me she got pregnant soon after that and now she tells me I'm a father of her child."

I froze. My boyfriend, my whole world. He hide something like that.

"Is it true?" I already had tears in my eyes.

"Y/N I used protection! And she's a slut! There were probably hundred more men who could be a father. It's not me I'm sure."

"How can you be so sure?" I was already crying. I felt like I was betrayed. I know that it was before we met but still. He should have told me before.

"She told me that if I give her fifty thousand dollars she will forget and leave me."

"Fifty thousand dollars?!" No. I can't believe that.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I'll meet her tomorrow and talk to her."

"Then ok. Could you please leave now? I need to get some sleep."

"If you want me to.."

"Yes. Please leave me alone."

I didn't need to sleep. I needed him by my side but I also wanted to turn back time. If he's a father of this kid... out relationship will get worse. I loved him still but it was just too much for me. Why can't we be just normal? Have a regular family, be happy? Am I asking for too much?