Two

A/N:

Sorry this is late guys, I'm really sick and I haven't been in school for the past week. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please comment and vote if you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia's POV:

I hear a sound down the hallway so I jump out of my bed. My bedroom is covered in pink, and I'm shorter than I remember. There was another crash coming from the kitchen making me jump and run to my bedroom door, but it's locked. Daddy's voice booms as he trashes the kitchen. Mommy screams as another pan hits the floor. I don't feel my face as tears trail down my face, and another pot is thrown. Mommy walks in the hallway and falls outside my door. She starts crying again as Daddy walks towards her. I step away from the door slowly as Daddy comes closer and the air becomes tighter. I see the shadows on the floor as he stops outside of the door. The door unlocks and slowly opens. Mommy whimpers as the door opens wider.

"Don't she's sleeping. We don't need her to-" Daddy kicks her.

"No Helana, she's awake. I heard her... I heard her move." My heart beats really fast. It feels like I'm playing freeze tag, except Daddy's the tagger and I'm frozen in place. And no one can unfreeze me back into the game. He opens the door all the way. He's really scary when he's angry. Mommy's on the floor with red stuff coming out of her nose and mouth, and she has purple spots all over her face.

"It's okay sweetheart, just go back to sleep everything's okay." She's shaking really bad. Daddy walks into my room and closes the door. I climb back into my bed while he pulls one of my chairs and sits in it.

"Tell me a story please," I asked him. Mommy hits the door so I cover my ears to block out the sound. Daddy moves my hair away from my face. I smile at him.

I rolled off my bed and fell. It's a good thing I woke up. I don't want to continue the dream, only because I know what happened after that, and I don't what to see it again. Pharaoh meows at me at my door. I get up and pet his head. The sunlight from my window burns my retinas, so I shade my face and walk up to close the blinds. As I look out the window, the apple-blossom trees start to bloom and two blue jays make their nest. I sigh and shut the blinds.

"Still can't believe it's already April, Pharaoh." I say as I walk past him. I walk into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, when someone starts knocking on my door. I open the door to find Steve standing in the hallway.

"Hey, what's up? I thought you were in school upstate?" I yawn and open the door wider, inviting him in.

"Yeah, I'm on break. Can I come in?" I motion him inside.

"Yeah, sure." I go to feed Pharaoh in the kitchen. He closes the door for me and removes his scarf. "Did you want anything? I'm making coffee-"

"No, I'm fine." Steve sits down at the table as I sit across from him, with my tea sitting at the edge of the table. "How are you?" I give off a smirk and look at him.

"Waking up on the floor doesn't seem so bad, does it?" He smiles. I take a sip of my drink.

"Depends." His mood shifts as he shifts in his seat. "I got some news."

"Good or bad?"

"Does it matter?"

"True, what's up?" We sit in silence for a moment.

"Remember what I told you last week?" I stare at my coffee, trying to collect thoughts from last week.

"Which part?" We had discussed a lot, so just one topic is just a blur in my memory.