Five

A/N: 

Wey hey, chapter Five!

I'm sorry that this is getting out late (like really late), but I was really busy finishing my Junior year (Year 12, Grade 11, however you say it) and I'm working on other projects and dealing with college applications. School is over (finally!) and I'm going to be a senior!!

I have some bad news, though; I won't have access to Wattpad and update any of my stories this summer, unless my new computer comes in. This will be the last update until further notice.

Long story short, happy reading and don't forget to vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

She looked at me. She actually looked at me. Her look wasn't so concerned like the last time I met her, but a little happy. Was she happy when I looked at her? Her hair was up in the same bun, and she wore the same dress that the choir was wearing... Is she a singer? If she is, we could collaborate on a song. If only I could just talk to her.

As soon as we walk in the flat, I rush to my room and close the door. I can't get over the feeling that she looked at me. We were staring at each other for what seemed like forever. Oh, and her dress was so lovely. It hugged every curve of her, but it seemed a little tight. Her laugh was the best thing ever, and her smile was even better. I sit on the edge on my bed and untie my boots.

I get up to open up the blinds and lean on the the window frame. It's getting darker outside; the sun setted hours after we left, and you can see outlines of the skyscrapers. I keep thinking about the girl's name. Somehow I think her name is Liviana or Lucy or something like that, but those names don't fit her. Anna, maybe? I know I heard one of her friends say it, but I just can't remember.

I shrug off the thought and sigh, still looking out in the distance. I wonder what she's doing right now. Whoa wait, could she be in a relationship? Is she in a relationship? My anxiety spikes up just thinking about her with someone else. She was talking to that one guy, but it seemed like they have a bad history. I don't know for sure but thinking about it is scaring me.

"Thinking too hard?" I jump and turn around to see Louis messing with stuff on my desk.

"Jesus Christ Louis," I breathe out.

"Awe, did I make you jump?" he smirks at me as I give him the finger in return.

"Fuck off." I say, looking back at the view. He stands behind me and looks out the same window. I sigh, "What do you want?"

"You've been isolating yourself again, and Liam's 'concerned'," he makes air quotes as he says it. "I'm kinda worried, too."

"I'm fine. And I'm not isolating myself, I've been busy."

"Yeah, doing what?" I look over at my cluttered desk and keyboard. Louis nods and we both look at each other.

"I know what you're thinking," he says and gives me a smirk. I cross my arms and lean against the window frame again.

"Yeah, what am I thinking?" He studies my face.

"She clearly doesn't know you, Harry, and I don't think she knows any of us."

"But she looked at me, Louis, what am I supposed to think? I can't get her out of my head and even if I try to," I sigh and sit down on the edge of the bed. "I just can't stop thinking about her." He makes a noise in his throat and looks down at the ground.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about it." He looks up at me. "And even if there was a way, there's no guarantee that she even wants you." I look at him in bewilderment.