Twelve

A/N:

Heyyyyyyy guess whattttt??

I GOT A CAT! AND I NAMED HER BELLS! *screams*

Yes, I got a cat. And I'm allergic to cats. Fight me.

She's not the same breed of cat like Pharaoh is, she's a tuxedo, and she's ADORABLE. Bells is the loving-type, like how I imagine Pharaoh. Huge difference between these two is the Pharaoh has both his Therapy certification and Service Animal certification. Bells is a housecat.

Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter and the last one as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

After paying for Olivia's fees and expenses at the hospital, she stands in line at the front desk, waiting to get discharged. Niall and I sit in the waiting room for her. I look at her the entire time, watching her meddle with her hair or her hands. I pull out my phone and send her a text, 'Hey, you look beautiful in that dress btw". She did, though. I loved how it hugged her waist and showed off what she did have. When she was slouching, you couldn't tell if she even had a chest. But when she did stand straight, you could definitely tell her body was able to fill it perfectly. I felt myself getting tighter whenever I saw her walk in those heels. My phone vibrates in my hand, snapping me out of my daydream. Olivia texted back, "Thanks. Stop staring at me, it's really weird." I look up at my phone and spot her immediately, her face turning a bright red.

"You should definitely wear it again, it looks really nice" I watch her from across the room as the line grows shorter. She looks down at her phone and smiles brightly.

"It's a really old one and I have to take care of it". I roll my eyes and smile at my phone. I look up at Niall, who is watching golf on the telly.

"Do you know when she'll be done? It's been almost an hour," he checks his phone for the time. I look around for Olivia and spot her next to the vending machine. We make eye contact and walks over to us.

"Well I have some good news and bad news, what do you want first?" Niall stares at her.

"Bad news first," I say while rubbing my face with my hand. She goes through some papers in her hand and turns pale.

"I- um- I can't live in my apartment anymore... And I can't keep-" her voice breaks and she starts crying. Niall stands awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pockets. She wipes her face and sighs.

"Sorry. I can't live in my apartment anymore because of health reasons and I can't keep Pharaoh because I'm allergic to him." I sigh and wrap my arms around her.

"Okay... So the good news?" Niall stares blankly at her.

"Good news is I'm not allergic to my meds, I just accidentally overdosed."

"So, we made this trip for nothing?" He pulls his phone out to speed dial someone and walks outside. Olivia looks down at the floor and sighs. I rub the small of her back and smile.

"It'll be fine, you'll figure out something." She looks up at me.

"Harry, Pharaoh is a rescue and I've had this apartment since I was a junior in college. If I don't pay the rent I'll-" Niall rushes back in furious.

"Liam's waiting for us, we need to go now."

"But what about-" Olivia gets cut off by Niall.

"Your problems are the least of my concern, we need to go like right now."