Seven

Harry's POV:

She looks up and our eyes lock in place as I step into the small-ish space. She looks terrified but calm at the same time; her lips part slightly like she wants to say something, but is too scared to say anything.

"Umm... Hi," She says quietly. She looks so fucking beautiful. Her hair is tied back into a ponytail and her makeup is done perfectly.

"Uh, hi," I say. I press the button to the first floor, but I notice that it's the only button lit. I stand next to her as the doors close in front of us. The air feels thick as she shifts her body closer to me.

"I'm Harry," I say as she moves her hair out of her face. She looks up me and smiles.

"I'm Olivia," she says quietly. "Everyone else calls me Livi, though." I smile at her.

"That's a really beautiful name." She covers her mouth and giggles.

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday." We both laugh. She covers her mouth partially as the doors open. She shakes her head, "I've been saving that joke for awhile, I'm sorry." We both step out of the lift and walk across the lobby.

"Where are you headed?" I ask. She looks down at the ground and her smile disappears.

"I am headed to the supermarket and then the pharmacy, where are you going?" Her eyes are so gorgeous, I almost didn't listen to anything she said.

"Um, nowhere, actually. I was just going for a walk." She smiles and then it fades again. I stop her gently and look at her.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask. She shakes her head but keeps looking across the busy road.

"No, I'm fine, it's just... I don't feel safe on this part of town, ya know?" There's clearly a problem, but I take her word and nod.

"Would you like for me to... you know... walk with you?" She sighs and nods.

"You know, you're really cool. I'm surprised you haven't said anything bad about me yet." I frown at the ground.

"Why would I say anything bad? We've just met and-" Olivia stops in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Between me and you," she says, lowering her voice, "This isn't the first time we met. It was December 17th around 21:03." How can she remember that?

"I know," I lied. She smiles brightly at the ground and we continue to walk.

"Well now that I've been rambling for the past few minutes, what's going on with the next album?" I sigh and rub the back of my neck.

"I'm guessing you're a fan?" She nods and tugs at her earlobe.

"I was in middle and high school, but I'm still being updated," she clears her throat.

"Well, with Zayn gone it's kinda hard to get anything done." Her smile fades and she pulls her sleeves over her hands.

"Are you okay with his decision?" she asks. I shrug and look at her.

"It's what he wanted, who am I to judge?"

"That's not what I asked, Harry," Olivia looks up at me. "I asked if you were okay with it. It's totally fine if you're not, I just want to know if you're okay," she sighs and pulls her hair tie out of her hair and runs her fingers through it.

"I'm fine with whatever he decides to do. If he wants to leave the band, that's on him. I don't really like how he did it, but he did," I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I notice that Olivia's doing the same exact thing, but I decide to ignore it.