Eight

Olivia's POV:

"You really think you're going to keep her here 'till she wakes up?"

"Well I don't have a choice, Liam, I don't know which apartment she lives in." I groan softly and rub my face, trying not to give away the fact that I'm now awake.

"Harry, you're not keeping her here. End of story." I sigh.

I sit up and say, "Hey guys, can you shut the hell up?" Harry and Liam both look at me. I look around and notice that I'm in their apartment. On their couch. Oh my God shoot me. "I'm so fucking sorry I didn't mean it." Way to fucking go me, I'm a dumbass.

"Olivia, this is-"

"Liam." He glares at me and turns to Harry. "I want her gone, now." He glares at me again and storms out of the room.

"Liam I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound mean." I scream as he slams a door.

"Olivia, are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah," I rub my head and stand up from the couch. "Where did my groceries go?"

"Oh, you mean your medication and Jack?" I nod and walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Harry stops me from opening one of the cabinets. "If that's what you're wanting, you're not getting it." I huff at him.

"Harry, I need to take my anxiety pill, the alcohol was given to me by the pharmacist, and Pharaoh is probably at my apartment crying and pawing at the window."

"Who's Pharaoh?"

"My cat." I try opening the cabinet again but he blocks it with his arm.

"You have a cat?" I groan at him.

"Yes. And a dog and a sheep and a pig." He looks at me in shock. "Okay, I was lying about the other animals but I do have a cat."

"Why do you have alcohol you're only 20?" I groan and try to pull on the cabinet door.

"I already told you Harry it was given to me by Ms. Clydesdale." He looks at me unamused. "She said that while she was stalking the shelves she dropped one of the bottles and it opened." He has got to believe me...

"What's the medication for, then?" Oh my fucking Christ...

"I have high-functioning anxiety." I state. I swear if he asks me another fucking question I'm going to drop kick him. By my surprise, he opens up the cabinet and hands me two glasses and my medicine.

"One of those are for me," he says, pointing at one of the glasses.

"You gonna drink my alcohol?" I ask. He shakes his head and fills both glasses with water.

"I don't drink around the boys. Now, if you want to, we could go to your place and get shit-faced." I half-smile at him.

"I can't drink too much but I know how to make a mean daiquiri." He chuckles and pulls out a bag out of the fridge. I pop two pills into my mouth and down it with water.

"So?" he asks, handing me the bag of groceries, "You want to show me to your apartment?" I feel my face turning red and knots in my stomach. I look down at the floor and bite my lip.

"Is Liam going to be okay about it? He seemed pretty heated..." Liam walks into the kitchen and almost drops his cigarette when he sees me.

"What the hell is she still doing here?" A lump forms in my throat and my face gets really hot.

"Liam, she had to take her her medication and-"

"I don't care get her out of here!" I drop the glass and run out of the apartment, tears spilling out of my eyes. I run down the hall and slam the down button on the elevator. I start crying hard as I wait for the elevator. Why does he hate me so much? Why is he so mean? What did I do wrong? I hear footsteps behind me as the doors open up. I rush into the cramped space and press my floor button.