Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A/N: WARNING HORRIBLE GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES AHEAD xD

Lily's POV

I woke up and checked the clock. 8:30 am. SHIT I was late for school. No wait... today was the weekends...I lay back in my bed staring at the ceiling trying to go back to sleep. Wait, today was Hogsmade day and I had promised to meet Malfoy at 9:00 In the Great Hall. I groaned as I got out of bed. I was going to have to waste my precious weekend with Malfoy. I entered the shower and turned the faucet on. As I was washing my hair I paid attention to my purity ring. Still there was no name. My life would really be complete if I had a man to love.

I got dressed In jeans and a warm hood and put on some sneakers. It was spring so It wouldn't be so cold so I guessed I wouldn't be needing a jacket. I gently shook Taylor. "Taylor, I'm going to Hogsmade right now okay? See you later." Taylor just shifted in her bed and went back to a peaceful sleep. I entered a common room and found the new boy, Victor whispering something into the fireplace.

"Hey... Victor, you alright there?" He turned around startled to see me standing there. "Yeah I'm okay." I looked to the fireplace where he had been kneel down. There was nothing unusual. "Okay then see you around." "Yeah sure." He looked back to the fireplace. This new guy was a bit off... I checked the big grandfather clock in the common room. 9:15. I was late. I quickly scrambled down to the Great Hall.

When I got there I found Malfoy, he was sitting on the floor, his back against the wall eating an apple. When he spotted me coming in his direction he stood up and came up to me.

 "Hey..." Malfoy just looked at the floor

"Hey." We were still kinda awkward after that moment in the Library.

"So. Should we get going?" I offered. He grinned... why was he grinning?

"Yeah sure lets go, its going to be our first date and I hope not the last." He offered me his hand. I just rolled my eyes and walked past him. I could hear him chuckling from behind. I could feel my cheeks go pink.

We exited the building and mounted on our brooms. I took off.

Scorpius's POV

We exited the Hogwarts building and mounted on our brooms. We took off toward Hogsmade. I looked to Lily's direction. Her hair was all over the place covering her face. I moved closer to her direction. "Potter!" I shouted out to her. I expected her to turn around but her broom just stopped. I stopped mine as well and turned toward her direction.

"Potter? Lily?" There was no reaction. She just paused there. Then I saw her tremble. Then her broom just shot up in the air and started to fly into a bazaar direction. I knew she didn't like me but I also knew wouldn't just run away from me like that.

I quickly flew at top speed toward her direction. As I approached her a red stream of light shot toward me. I quickly dodged the spell. Was she trying to kill me? Did she hate me that much? Spells were constantly being flung at me. I was getting desperate now... We were completely out of Hogwart bounds. "Imobilis!" I yelled after dodging a spell that just missed me.

A beam of light hit Lily's Broom and It stoped moving. I quickly snatched Lily off the broom and headed toward the ground where it will prevent us from a worse situation than this. When we landed on the ground. Lily was clinging on to me. "Lily Its okay... what happend?" She looked at me furiously.

 "WHAT HAPPENDED? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPEND! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND! YOU HEXED MY BROOM MALFOY! I COULD HAVE DIED" What was this girl talking about? I had just saved her risking my life?!

"What do you mean I didn't do anything! I just saved you from falling from that broom!" Lily started to cry. "Do you hate people who aren't pure-bloods that much that you want to kill them? GET LOST AND NEVER COME NEAR ME!" She stood up and called for her broom and took off into the sky. What the Hell? What had I done wrong? Then she came flying back. "Oh and lets forget about the potions project I don't care about our grade." Then she flew away. I looked at her until she was completely out of sight.

A/N: This chapter was written in 20min. so don't expect it to be perfect. I will edit this chapter this weekend. Don't critisize me on my grammar and spelling please because I will be fixing it.

Liked it?

Comment, Voite, Add to your reading list!

xoxo jenk1120