panic (at the disco. sorry)

A/N so hey I know I did an anxiety chapter already but another was requested so her goessssss

"Hey, babe," Cisco said, entering the room you were in. "Have you seen m-" he stopped as soon as he noticed your distress. "(Y/N)? What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm having a panic attack I think maybe" your eyes looked around the room, for what you had no idea.

"What were you doing just a second ago?" He asked, attempting to figure out what triggered it all.

"I-I don't know I don't know I don't know" you almost shouted at him.

"Okay, okay, baby." He responded so patiently and tenderly. You wish you hadn't snapped at him.

"Cisco," you choked out, eyes shut tight. You didn't know why you were freaking out, but you knew you wanted Cisco to be there. Maybe he could make it stop.

You felt him grab your shoulders gently. You opened your eyes slowly, only to look into his soft and understanding ones.

"I'm right here, my love" his voice was just as tender as before.

"Hold me" before you could get a chance to breathe after saying those words, he pulled you close to his chest, wrapping his arms around you as if to protect you from everything.

"I've got you, (Y/N)" he whispered in your ear before planting a kiss on your cheek. "you're okay"

You just cried, wishing that all of this madness you were feeling would stop.

And eventually it did. And when it did, Cisco was still holding you close.

"Let me go get you some water, sweetie" he sat you on the couch and quickly returned with a glass of water and a soft blanket. He handed you the water, "you need to hydrate, (y/n). It'll make you feel a little better." So you drank.

"Sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry for, (y/n). You did nothing wrong. These things happen. Sometimes with no warning and for no reason that you can find."

"I yelled at you" you started to cry again.

"You didn't yell at me, baby. Maybe it feels like you did. I've gotten worse tones." He chuckled.

You couldn't help but let a tear roll down your cheek.

"Don't cry over me, pumpkin." He wiped your cheek with his thumb.

He wrapped the blanket around you tightly and kissed the top of your head.

"You still love me?" You asked.

"More than ever." He smiled.

A/N I DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY AND DIDNT DIE AND WENT TO A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TODAY AND ALSO DIDNT DIE GO ME