merry and bright

A/N im sorry i didnt post this before christmas was over but i love you all and hope your christmas went very well

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Cisco bounced on you to wake you up.

He had slept over at your place since-

"It's Christmas!! Come on, Y/N! Wake uuuuuuup!" he bounced some more.

You grumbled, wishing Christmas morning came a little later in the day.

"Baby, just 5 more minutes." you rolled over.

"But Santa came!!"

You smiled, eyes still closed.

"Alright, sweetie, alright," you sat up with a stretch and rubbed your eyes.

"I'm up. Just give me a second, okay? I'm not quite awake."

"I made coffee for you, mi amor" he picked up a Santa shaped mug.

"Aw, thank you, Cisco." you took a little slurp, the liquid warming your throat.

Cisco stared at you, smiling. You knew he didn't want to wait much longer.

"Alright, babe, we can go in the living room now." you chuckled.

"Yes!!" he hopped out of the bed and pulled you up to follow him.

You felt a sudden chill as your Christmas PJs were all that could keep you warm.

Cisco gave them to you as a gift last night. As it turned out, you got him a matching set. It was your Christmas tradition to give each other PJs on Christmas Eve. Every year, you end up matching.

This year, the PJs were a nod to one of yours and Cisco's favorite Christmas movies, Christmas Vacation. The bottoms were plaid and were covered in red cars with Christmas trees tied to the roof. The tops were long sleeve white tees that had a quote from the movie on the front that read, "You Serious, Clark?"

You smiled as you both sat on the carpet around your little blue tree that shone with white lights and sparkled with silver tinsel and ornaments.

"Open mine first!" he plopped a present in your lap.

You ripped open the box to reveal a pink Google home mini.

"Oh wow," you smiled.

"I got it so you could listen to your music while you cook and in the bath the way you like to, but you don't have to touch your phone." he smiled.

"That's so thoughtful of you, sweetheart, thank you." you gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome, (y/n)." he smiled.

"Okay, open mine now." you smiled, passing him a gift.

He tore the paper to reveal a scrapbook with a cover that read, "Our Love Story" on the cover.

"Coraźon, what is this?" he had the biggest smile on his face.

The two of you had been getting closer and closer lately, mainly from all of the scary stuff you were going through being on team flash. As you've gotten closer, and since Cisco learned you were fluent in Spanish, he's been speaking to you in Spanish every now and then. Especially pet names.

"It's a where we're going to keep all the memories we make together." you smiled.

In the cover was a picture of you and Cisco on your first official date. You met up at the park and took Einstien for a walk since he was the reason you met at all. After that, you went to CC Jitters for coffee. The picture showed the two of you crouching down and hugging your dog, who was licking Cisco on the cheek. You were both laughing in the photo.

Cisco opened the book to reveal the first page.

Our Meet Cute

My dog knew you were the one from the start. I was out getting a coffee to pick me up because I was nervous about my first day working at Star Labs. Little did I know that my new co-worker and the love of my life was also getting a drink at that shop. Einstein decided to tackle you and spill your pre-work coffee all over you. I apologized and offered to buy you another coffee. You asked for my number. The next day, I went into work to find out that you and I were going to be partners. Ever since I have been excited to see you every single day.

"Y/n, you made this?" he looked up from the book, tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I did. There are all kinds of memories in there." you smiled.

"Well, now I feel like my gift is kinda dumb," he chuckled.

"Baby, no, it was so thoughtful! I don't need to drop my phone in the soup again trying to change songs while cooking and changing songs." you laughed.

"That's true." he laughed.

He looked at you with a smile, tears rolling down his face.

"What's that look for?" you tilted your head to the side.

"I just," he paused. "I want to marry you someday. You know that right?"

"Of course I do. You gave me a promise ring. How could I forget?" you smiled, looking down at the not quite tied knot on your left hand. 

"Cisco."

He met your eyes.

"Te amo."

"I love you too. Merry Christmas."

You took him into your arms.

"Merry Christmas."