icebreaker

Request by ThatRollinsGirl

"I don't know about this, Cisco." you had never gone ice skating before and you were quite sure that it would result in you falling and getting bruised.

"Babe, It'll be fine. Have I ever not had your six, (yfn) (yln)?" Cisco smiled.

"No. You're always there for me." you blushed and smiled.

"Then what makes you think I'm going to let you fall, baby?" he tilted his head and gave you a look.

"Alright." You gave in. "You're lucky that you're cute." you laughed, lacing up your skates.

"You're gonna have fun. The whole team is here. It's gonna get us in the Christmas mood."

~.~

"Woah" you wobbled.

"I've got you." Cisco had a hold of both of your hands.

Before you know it, you were skating.

"Look at that! You're doing it, babe!"

"Aha! I guess I am!" You beamed.

"I'm going to let go" Cisco warned letting go of your hands.

"I'm still doing it!" Cisco was skating close beside you.

"You sure a-" Cisco spoke too soon. You started to fall and Cisco caught you in a dip.

It was actually quite romantic. Knowing Cisco would always be there to catch you when you fall. Literally, sometimes.

"Mistletoe cam!!" Barry came skating in with mistletoe in one hand and his phone videoing in the other. He hung the mistletoe over your heads.

You both chuckled and went in for a kiss.

"ooooooooh" the team cooed.

"You people are childish" Cisco laughed.