Chapter 11: All My Fault

Jordan Pov

I Had Gotten In A Car Accident. I Heard Sirens Then Everything Went Black. I Knew I Was In A Hospital & I Could Hear Everything. But I Couldn't Talk, I Couldn't Move, I Couldn't Even Open My Eyes. It Felt Like My Body Was Slowly Shutting  Down On Me. I Felt So Weak. I Felt Sharp Pains In My Back & My Head Was Killing Me. Then I Heard The Door. It Was My Sister Anastacia, My Mother & Travis ? Wow... As Much As I Wanted To I Couldn't Talk. The One Person That I Needed The Most Wasn't Here... A'Aliyah. Moments Later A Docter Walked In Then It Got Quiet For A Couple Of Second Before The Docter Spoke Up.

"Hi Everyone I'm Dr. Davis & I'm Here To Inform You That When The Truck Ran Into Ms. Smith It Hit Her & It Cause Severe Damage To Her Head When She Flew Out The Window & Hit Her Head On The Concrete. I'm So Sorry But Ms. Smith Has Slipped Into A Coma." He Stated. I Heard My Sister Sobbing & It Broke My Heart To Hear Her Faint Cries.

"When Will She Wake Up?" I Heard Travis Ask & Although I Wanted To Smile Because He Cares I Couldn't Because I Can't Move.

"That's The Problem. She's Going To Wake Up When She Recovers. It Can Be Today, Tomorrow, Days, Weeks, Months, Years Or... Maybe She Will Never Wake Up.I'm Sorry" & With That He Left. I Heard My Sister Break Down & My Mother Sobbing I Even Thought I Heard Travis Sniff. But W.e. Then They Wanted To Talk To Me One By One Even Though I Wasn't Going To Respond. First They Let Anastacia Talk To Me Since She Was The Most Hurt. I Felt So Sorry For My Baby Sister. I Wish All This Can Be Over So She Know I'm Okay.

"Jay... Please Wake Up... I M-M-Miss You & I'm L-L-Lost Without You. If I Loose You I W-Would Be So Lost. I'm Sorry For How I Disrespected You Or When You Told Me To Do Something I Wouldn't Listen *Sniff* If- No... When You Wake Up *Sniff* I'm Gonna Do Everything I'm Told. I'm So Sorry Jay *Sniffs* & I Love You." She Then Layed Her Head On The Bed & Grabbed My Hand "I'm So Sorry" She Repeats As If This Was All Her Fault. She Kisses My Forehead & Then Lets My Mother In To Talk To Me.

"Ik I Haven't Been The Best Mother. But I'm Sorry & I Don't Want You To Leave Us So Soon. It's Not Your Time *Sniffs* Please Just Stay With Us I Love You Jay" & With That She Left. Last But Not Least Travis Came To Talk To Me.

"Mane... How Did You End Up Like This. I Was Planning On Making Everything Right With You. I Wanted Nawe Fuck That I Want You To Be My Girl Jordan. You Have To Fight This. You Strong. I Just Met You & I'm Not Planning Loosing You. These Couple Of Weeks I Been Knowing You Have Been The Best Weeks Of My Life. You Special To Me. & I Think... I Think I'm Falling For You Jordan Smith. Jay Bae Please Wake Up Soon. I'm Not Leaving Your Side Until I Get Some Changes. Otherwise I'll Be By You Like White On Rice. I'll End Things With Faith & Make Sure You Will Become All Mine. I Don't Know But I Feel So Guilty. Wake Up Jay. " He Then Pecked My Lips & Sat On The Chair Laying Down.
& I Think I'm Falling For Him Too. My Mother & Sister Came Back In & Said Their Goodbyes & Told Travis They'll Be Back Tomorrow & Left.

A'Aliyah Pov

I Didn't Wanna Go See My Sister On All Them Machines Like That So I Decided Not To Go To The Hospital. This Is All My Fault. I Should Have Never Let Her Drive Alone. Now In Here Trynna Figure Out Why The Hell Terrance Just Called Me Laylani.

"Umm Excuse You?" I Ask.

"Awe My Fault Ma" He Then Tries To Kiss Me.

"Nawe Back Tf Up. Wtf Is Lani Doing Here?" I Ask Confused.

"Nawe Bae It Ain't What It Looks Like. " He States.
I Chuckle A Little.

"I'm Out Terrance." I Said Getting Ready To Walk Away. He Grabs My Arm "Nawe Liyah Let Me Explain." I Look Away Not Making Eye Contact. He Grab My Face & Kisses Me. I Snatch Away.
"I'm Listening." I Walk In & Sit On The Couch.