Chapter 16: Drama In Paradise

Anastacia Pov

*Lunch*

Me, A'aliyah , Jordan, Brianna, Takiyah , Maya & Tati Were Sitting At The Lunch Table Along With Travis, Terrance & A Couple More Of Dey Homies. I Ain't Seen Faith Them Since She Posted That Status But This Ha Lunch Period & Its Not Too Long Before Its Drama In Paradise. We Was Just Talking & Laughing Keeping Our Cool Til Tati Tapped Me & Nodded At The Door. I Looked At The Door & Faith, Desiree (Deese), Nïyah & Victoria ( Vic) Walked In With These Ugly Ass Smirks On They Face. Not Too Long Before Them Bitches Be Wiped Off They Face. I Guess Jordan Them Saw Ha Too Cause Ha & A'aliyah Stand Up But Travis Spoke Up & Terrance Pulled A'aliyah In His Lap. They Were Cute Asf. They Wasn't Talking For A While But I Guess They Talked It Out.

"Don't Touch Ha Til She Touch You." Travis Had Said.

"Man Fuck That Shit. This Bitch Didn't Only Just Disrespect Me But She Disrespected My Daddy & It Ain't Sitting Too Well With Me." Jay Spoke

"Let Me Go Now I'm Not Fucking Playing With Chu." I Heard A'aliyah Say.

"Man At Least Wait Til They Come Ova Hea." Terrance Spoke Up. When I Looked Up They Were Already Heading Our Way With A Couple Of More Girls & Like 4 Boys. These Bitches Better Keep They Mouth Closed Cause When My Sisters Pop They Go Crazy & I'm Riding With Mines. Belee That.

A'aliayh POV

Terrance Ugly Ass Still Had Me Wrapped In His Arms When TheseHoes Approached & At This Point I Was Getting Annoyed Asf

Hoes Approached & At This Point I Was Getting Annoyed Asf. I Wanted To Pop This Hoe On Sight. I Glanced At My Sister & She Was Already Standing Up. Then This Bitch Minion Had The Audacity To Speak.

"You Hoes Look Highly Upset" Victoria Said

"Bitch If I Was You I Wouldn't Say Shit Cause Mfers Trynna Keep They Cool." I Shot Back
"Man Y'all Weak Hoes Ain't Gon Do Shit" The Weak Hoe Nïyah Said. Man What She Say That For Before I Can Even Blink Jay Hit Her Right In The Mouth Knocking Her Back. Surprised Terrance Let Me Go & Before He Can Jump Back To Reality & Grabbed Me I Jumped Up & Grabbed That Bitch Victoria. I Hit That Hoe Straight In The Eye. She Grabbed My Hair But Ion Give Af. These Hoes Weak Asf That Dont Do No Damage. As She Held On To My Hair I Was Giving Ha Nun But Face Shots. One Blow To The Jaw Sent Her Flying Back & Falling To The Floor. I Smirked As I Walked Up To Her. I Got On Top Of Her & Just Took My Anger Out On Her. I Just Blanked Out Sending Blows Straight To Her Face. By This Time A Crowd Had Formed But I Didn't Care Cause I Was Going To Work.

Tati POV

"Man Y'all Weak Hoe's Ain't Gon Do Shit" I Heard The Camel Looking Bitch Say. As Soon As She Said That Jordan's Hand Flung Back & Punched Her Dead In The Face. The Boys Looked Taken Back By Her Actions & As Soon As A'aliyah Got Outta Terrance Grip She Ran Towards The Frog Looking Bitch. Man She Was Beating Her Ass. Instead Of Going For The Bitch She Punched Jordan Ran Straight to Faith. Sending Blows Everywhere. I Saw The Bitch Nīyah Trynna Sneak Up On Jay But Maya Had Already Gotten On Her Ass Before I Did. I Ran Straight To The Bitch Desiree & Started Beating That Bitch With Everything In Me. I Was On That Bitch Like White On Rice. She Knew How to Fight But The Bitch Wasn't Badder Than Me.