Chapter 6: Confession

Travis POV

I Think I'm Moving Too Fast But Ion Care I Really Like Jordan. But Before Things Get Serious I Have To Break Things Off With Faith Crazy Ass. Mane That Bitch Real Live Crazy Asf So I Gotta Take It Easy. Rn I'm About To Tell Jordan I'm A Big Time Thug & See How She Takes It.

"I Really Like You Ma. But Before We Can Take Things Further Than What They Already Are There's Something You Should Know." I Stated . She Looked Worried. She Brought Her Full Attention Towards Me. "& I Don't Want This To Change Things But If You Go I'll Understand." I Said.
I Looked Into Her Eyes. "Ma... Ion Know How To Tell You This But..I Paused & Took A Deep Breath..I'm A Big Time Drug Dealer " I Blurted Out.

Her Eyes Got Big & She Just Sat There Silent Looking Down. I Lift Her Head Up "Say Something " I Said .

"I'm Sorry. It Just Shocked Me & Nvm (Nevermind).

I Smacked My Lips "Say It Ma " I Said Getting Up. She Pull Me Back Down & Squeezed My Hand.

"My Dad- I Cut Her Off I Would Love To Meet Him I Said Smiling But Then Her Eyes Got Watery. She Continued "My Dad Was A Big Time Drug Dealer - I Cut Her Off Again "Wdym Was ?"(What Do You Mean) She Looked At Me Side Ways "I'm Sorry. Continue"
She Continued.

"My Dad Was A Big Time Drug Dealer... She Paused But He Got Kilt. They Were Looking For Us So We Had To Move.. They *Sniff* I Looked Over & She Was Crying. I Grabbed & Hug Her. " They Killed Him Right In Front Of Me." *Sniff* "They Made Me My Sisters & Father Watch As They Rape My Mother" *Sniffs* "Luckily My Father Friends Saved Us Because We Would've Been Gone Too. But The Thing Is... They Shouldn't Have Saved Me. They Should've Sent Me With My Dad" By Now She Was Crying Her Eyes Out I Couldn't Say Anything I Just Sat There & Holded Her. Then I Spoke.

"Don't Never Let Me Hear Something Like That Come Out Your Mouth Again. " I Said Referring To The Last Part. "That's Not All" She States.
So I Let Her Continue "My Mother Isn't Even My Real Mother " She Said Breaking Down. "Before That Happened To My Father I Overheard Her & Him Talking. She Said I Was Gonna Grow Up To Be Like My Mother. Said She Wish I Was Never Born. Said I Was Gonna Throw My Life Away & Date Someone As Low As Him." She Chuckled A Little "But She Never Complained When The Money Came ''. Then She Continued "That Night He Slapped The Shit Outta Her & Told Her Don't Ever Speak On His Daughter Like That Again . She Told Him To Get Out & Don't Come Back. He Came In My Room & Told Me NEVER To Date A Thug . He Kissed Me & Told Me He Loved Me. Same Night Around 3 They Broke In Our House & That's The Night My Father Died." She Said Still Crying. I Hugged Her Tight. & Let Her Keep Talking " My Mother Died When I Was 3. She Committed Sucide. My Father Wasn't There. " She Chuckled Again. "Killed Herself Right In Front Of Me. I Watched Both My Parents Die Right In Front Of Me. & No Wonder My "Mom" Treats Me Different From My Half Sisters. She Hates Me Because I'm The Splitting Image Of My Father." By That Time She Was Drowning In Her Tears So I Stopped Her From Talking & Smashed My Lips Against Hers. She Bite My Lip For Entrance & I Let Her In. We Kissed For Abt 3 Minutes Then She Asked Me Can I Take Her Home. We Rode In Silence. When We Got There I Told Her I Was Sorry For Everything She Went Through & I Gave Her A Peck On The Lips & Left.

Travis House

Travis House

I Went Home & Went Upstairs To My Room Faith Was There. I Pecked Her Lips. & Got In The Shower. I Was Taking Things Easy With Breaking Up With Faith. I Layed Down & Faith Layer Her Head On My Chest. We Feel To Sleep.

*Next Day*

All I Was Thinking Abt LastNight Was Jordan & What She Told Me. I Got Up In Brushed My Teeth & Got In The Shower. I Put Some Clothes On & Woke Faith Up. I Was Going To Take Her To Breakfast & Break Things Off With Her Wish Me Luck ☺.

We Arrived At IHOP & Faith Just Keep Going On & On Talking Abt How She Ain't Going Nowhere No Time Soon & Shit Like That. This Was Gonna Be Harder Than I Thought. We Got A Table & Ordered. As I Was Abt To Tell Faith What Was Up I Seen Jordan By The Window With A Girl Abt 14 That Was A Younger Version Of Her & Another Girl Abt 15 Or 16 That Resembles Her. Then I Remembered That's That Lil Girl That Was At Xavier Party A Few Weeks Ago. IG Jordan Saw Me & She Was Heading My Way. Shit! This Was Not Going To End Well.

(It's Short But I'll Make The Next Chapter Longer)

More Drama Ahead