Part 9

Sienna p.o.v

"I'm not hungry...... I'll eat in a little bit." I put the plate down. "When's Jimin coming back?" I asked Mark while putting the plate down.

"I don't know. Let me check my phone." He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen.
"Oh shit! Sienna see you in a bit I need to pick Jimin up, she called me like 30 minutes ago."

"Ok!" I shouted as he ran out of the house.

Now I was alone in the house, just sitting there with my broken leg resting on a pillow.
-------------
20 minutes went by
"UGH! I'M SO BORED!!!" I screamed out loud.

"Who you shouting at?"
I jamp on hearing someone's voice coming from the entrance.
I looked to see who it was and it was Jimin and Mark laughing as they walked into the house.

"YA! Are you trying to scare me or something?" I screamed as I threw a pillow at each of them.

"It's not our fault. Why don't you listen to music or something." Mark said as he dodged the pillow.

"I would..... but you took the remote with you."

"No I never!"

"Look in your pocket."

He put his hands in each pocket pulling out the remote from his left pocket.

"Oh..... sorry." He said through embarrassment looking down.

Jimin and I bursted out laughing at how innocent he made himself look.

Marks p.o.v

"Bye guys!" I shouted as I was leaving Jimin noonas house.

"BYEEEEEEE!" I heard Sienna shout from behind as Jimin noona laughed at her. I couldn't help but laugh too. It was cute how she was behaving. I could tell that she was in love with GOT7 and how she was trying to act cool in front of me.

I got into my car and drove back to the dorm.

--------------------------
Authors note
Guys I'm sorry I haven't been uploading it's just college started and I'm trying to keep up with the work.

And also I'm blank I have no ideas.

Hope you guys like this.

Thank you for reading and please do follow, vote or comment what you thought honestly.

Sorry again!! ❤😞