Chapter 6

Before I start, I just want to mention that the team name is Team Olympus.

Persephone

After that kinda long orientation with this Burnington guy, we heard blares.

Which means something went wrong, of course.

"We gotta go!" Ray ordered.

We ran together with Ray and Nev, along with two other people named Storm and Lion.

We leapt into the elevator. A very bad time to go into elevators, I'd say. But it's better than running floor to floor via by stairs for obvious reasons.

Elevator music greeted us again, and even if there's that alarm, it somehow felt calm and peaceful as it soothed me.

As we watched the slow movement of the elevator, I saw Ray having that serious look. I found it strange, but it's better than his weenie self.

Nev, however, was pretty calm, like she don't give a thing about Minecraftia.

The other two people were just plain silent.

After a few minutes or so, the elevator finally opened, and we could see what was actually going on.

Nether mobs rampaging the base.

"The Nether portal has been breached. All Projects, please evacuate to the bunker." A computerized female voice announced.

So that's what's going on.

"It's showtime...!" Nev commented as we charged.

Narrator

Team Olympus charged onto the threat.

Persephone readied her katana and throwing daggers made from packed ice.

Storm prepared her rod.

Lion raised his bow that shot three arrows.

As they charged, Nev flew into a group of hostile Zombie Pigmen and shot purple shards that pierced them to death.

* * * * *

Ray teleported right above a Wither Skeleton and kicked its neck. He then proceeded to get his gun that shot gamma rays and fried a Ghast.

Leonardo, with his bow, aimed at three Magma Cubes and killed them with no hesitations.

Storm smacked a Wither Skeleton and a Zombie Pigman with her rod.

Persephone dashed by a Blaze and readied four of her ice daggers. She threw them at a Blaze, a Ghast, and two Magma Cubes all within one throw.

Persephone then gripped on her katana and sliced at two Zombie Pigmen. She then stabbed a Magma Cube in mid-air before it could trap her.

On the corner of her sight, she saw at least three people that didn't go to the bunker.

* * * * *

Nev was doing well. She pierced a lot of Nether mobs from the ground as she flew like a jet.

Ray punched a Wither Skeleton, then kicked a Zombie Pigman at its head. He swept his leg under another Zombie Pigman and knocked it off-balance.

Lion, now in close combat, used one of his arrows like a dagger to slash Nether mobs. He then shot three arrows at three Blazes.

Storm hopped onto a Wither Skeleton and broke its neck with her legs. She then used her rod to return a fireball to a Ghast.

But she noticed that more kept coming.