Chapter 1

"Back off!"

The inn keeper then pushed me by my shoulders, causing me to fall and trip into the road made of gravel, andesite, and cobblestone. I groaned and stood back up. Such kindness... Wow.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked the inn keeper, raising my voice.

"What do I want from you?! Just get away from here! You're more dangerous than you think you are, Project!" The inn keeper replied.

"My name is freaking Persephone, you birch!" I exclaimed.

"I freaking don't care! Like I said, you're more dangerous than you think you are!"

I mentally gritted my teeth.

"I could be dangerous if I want to!" I told the inn keeper angrily, putting my hands into my dagger made of packed ice. I really want to stab him to death...

"Just, go away! You're not staying, you dangerous little crap!"

And the inn keeper slammed the dark oak door shut. That rude birch...

I cursed as I stabbed the wooden door with my dagger. "Notch freaking dammit!"

Shaking my head, I placed my dagger back into my inventory.

I sighed. Every single house and inns closed their doors. Heh, those heartless people. Will this night get any worse?

I started walking down the path made of cobblestone, gravel, and andesite, lit by redstone lamps with inverted daylight sensors on top of them supported by cobblestone walls. looking down on a puddle of water, I could see what I look like.

I could see my height; about 1.75 blocks tall. Pretty short for a 21-year-old girl. I had light blue eyes, and long, dark blue hair with bangs parted right so it slightly covers my right eye. I also wear a black cap with blue edges, with a gray hoodie (but the hood is not on, so you could pretty much see my face), black leggings, an ice-blue colored shirt, and white sneakers. The sheath of my ice katana could also be seen hanging from my waist.

The chills of the breeze of night blew on my face. I exhaled, and I could see my breath due to coldness. Usually, normal people won't stand the cold, but all the cold was normal for me, even if I stand on the coldest place on Minecraftia, I'd still survive. After all, it's the government that turned me into this... that they gave me this ability of ice.

And that is why everyone feared me. Society despised me. Society despised us, because we're products of science for who-knows what objective.

Normally, I'll call this discrimination.

They feared me because I'm something special.

But they did not realize how much I've been through...

I groaned as I thought of how I got this ability.

I grew up in a pretty secluded place in Minecraftia, where they would treat me as if I was a pet dog, where they'd feed me food that was not for Minecraftians, made me eat spider eyes and poisoned potatoes, and locked me in a room with the lowest possible temperature, which is the reason why I can stand the extreme cold. They did not even let me see my family. I survived years in isolation in extreme cold. They also left me alone, with no one to talk to...

I looked ahead to see more houses made of various materials, flammable or not, but they are mainly made of spruce. Gray blocks such as stone, andesite, gravel, cobblestone, and cyan stained clay line up the path.

But none of these houses are gonna let me in anyway.

I screamed against no one in particular, "You know what?! Nobody needs these houses!"

I then stormed off into a corner of the town, far away from the town hall. From there, I saw a stable with no horses made of dark oak, with walls made of trapdoors, and with the roof made of stained clay. It looks like it haven't been used in a while.

I hopped over the fence gates in the third cubicle and laid myself down onto the dirty ground, so I can get comfy and nice, even if it gets a little itchy and smelly

I hopped over the fence gates in the third cubicle and laid myself down onto the dirty ground, so I can get comfy and nice, even if it gets a little itchy and smelly. I don't mind the cold though.

I laid into my position, looked up to the stable ceiling, thought to myself, "Heh, who needs those houses anyway?"

"Another day have passed... everyone," I muttered to no one in particular.

I let the climate of North Minecraftia envelop me. But somehow, I wish that I could find my family. I have no idea of their whereabouts. Are they alive? Are they dead? And where are they?

My heart felt heavy. I placed my hands on top of my face, thinking. This is too much...

I sighed. I miss the days of childhood... When I was still together with my parents.

But the government just changed that...

But I kept praying, thinking that one day, I'll get to see my parents again. No matter the chaos inside society, I wanna find people who accepts me just the way I am. Then I can finally die in peace... I wish I could change things back to where it used to be. I wish I could just... do the right thing. I'm sick of this oppression.

I just wanted to have peace. To live in peace. To rest in peace.

I looked around, but no one in sight.

After about a hundred times of changing my positions, I finally got the correct one that felt nice. Well, it isn't nice to get stuck in a smelly place but hey, at least you have something to sleep on!

Then I heard noises. More like steps that sent chills down my spine. Oh my Notch, please don't tell me it's the law enforcement...

"Hello?" I called out.

-=-<I>-=-

I tried making this longer, but...

Don't worry. There won't be any major plot changes

Thanks for reading! And please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! All of those will be greatly appreciated!