Chapter 2

Emeralds POV

Emerald sat up on the bed and crawled out of it. She walked into the run down bathroom and stared into the cracked mirror. Dead pale yellow eyes stared back at her accompanied by dull black hair. The strangest thing though, was the large tips of a pair of grey and black wings. Emerald shrugged and stepped into the shower. The hot water ran down her back and wings soothing her muscles all the way down. She stepped out five minutes later and stepped into the main room. Emerald walked over to her one pair of clothes and shrugged them on. A black shirt that had been ripped up in the back so that her wings could fit through. Then she put on a plain pair of black leggings along with scuffed up black leather half boots. She slung on her long dark blue cloak and pulled up the cowl. To anyone else she looked like a normal girl ,but she knew what she was and others like her were near by. "Time to go," as soon as the words left her mouth there was suddenly a complete darkness that engulfed her then with that she was gone.

Emerald navigated her way through the shadows of the area. They swirled and writhed around her as she made her out of the crappy hotel and into the city.

She stayed in the shadows the whole way and didn't even care that she was using her powers. Not a single soul could see her and that was the way she liked it. To observe and not interfere " It's all I do", she thought. Little did she know that she was being watched by someone very similar to herself.
___________________________

Ok guys this a short chapter but I decided to split this chapter into 2. I'll update again today but for now this it.

~NightRaven

Edited: 3/19/15