Chapter~3

I woke up to find that Rogue had already left. That didn't surprise me anymore. I wasn't in the mood to even waste my energy thinking about him right now. I decided to get ready and head to the guild hall with Frosch. I figured we could go on another mission or I could do some S-class training in the Sabertooth gym. As I got ready I started to drift off into my thoughts. I reminisced on the time I joined Sabertooth.

Flashback~

 3 years ago~

  I had just found the cutest little cat ever! He said his name was Frosch and that he belonged to the Sabertooth guild. He said he was lost and that he needed help getting back. This was perfect! I always wanted to join a wizard guild. I've thought about Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, and Lamia Scale, although Lamia Scale wasn't my top choice so I'd really prefer Fairy Tail or Sabertooth. I made it to the Guild hall with Frosch in my arms. I opened the doors and it was amazing. Wizards everywhere, taking jobs, talking to each other and some showing off their magic. People were too busy to notice me, but I guess someone did.

"Hello, who are you?" I turned around to see a white haired girl with a white and blue dress.

"Oh um hi, my name's Y/N, I just came because this little guy said he was lost," I replied shyly.

"Oh you found Fro-"

"FROSCH!!!!!" We turned to see a tall, black haired male running towards us. I placed Frosch down and he ran into his arms. "Frosch I was so worried, please don't get lost again."

"I promise!" I could tell that was an empty promise.

Soon the mysterious owner of the cat turned to me. "Thank you so much for finding him," He slightly smiled, it was kind of cute. "Is there anything we can do to repay you....." he said not knowing my name.

"Y/N....Y/N L/N."

"My name's Rogue, so how can we thank you?"

"Oh well....I don't need anything. I was just being nice, but...I have always wanted to join a wizard guild and Sabertooth has always been a top choice for me."

"You're a wizard?" Rogue asked.

"Yeah."

"Well come on!" As he said that the girl grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her as Rogue followed. We stopped once we stood in front of the, who I would've guessed is the master.

"Rogue, Yukino, who's this?" His voiced was so threatening. I shivered a bit.

"This is Y/N, she's a wizard and she'd like to join," the girl who was named Yukino replied.

All of a sudden, the master stood up and his voice boomed around the hall. "We don't just let anyone in our guild! This guild isn't for the weak. Prove your strength and we'll see!" By then everyone gathered around and all eye were on me. Rogue and Yukino stepped back. I felt like this was a mistake. "Dobengal! Come here and fight this pitiful wizard. We'll see if she's worthy enough to join Sabertooth."

This weird male who's face was covered with a mask stood in front of me. "I won't let you win," he said it so bluntly. Just the sight of him started to piss me off.

He came to attack me and I used my first defense spell. I quickly made a small cut in my arm and put it in front of me. As he came to attack me, he was stopped by a shield made out of my blood. I smirked at him. I heard people whispering "she's a blood bender?" "Blood bender magic? I've never seen that." "Is this some sort of maker magic?" Oh they had no idea. 

I kicked him backwards and decided to use an attack that would answer their questions.

"Blood dragon Roar!" I hit my opponent and he fell backwards. I heard the rest talking now. "She's a dragon slayer?" "Another one?!"