Chapter~7

*That's what Rogue's suit looks like* 

  Here I was, walking down the rose covered aisle about to marry the love of my life. Rogue stood  there waiting for me. He looked so cute in his suit, and his smile told me that I looked beautiful in my dress. Sting had his arm wrapped in mine as he walked me down to aisle. I could tell he was trying so hard not to cry. When Rogue and I announced to the guild that we were getting married, he was probably the happiest out of all of them. He ran around the guild screaming and he begged to me Rogue's best man and the one to walk me to him.

   Everyone was here. All our friends from Sabertooth and Fairy tail and even a few from other guilds too. It was finally happening, I was going to be with the one I loved forever. No words could explain how happy I was. When we reached the end of the aisle Sting let me go and took his place behind Rogue. Behind me was my maid of honor Yukino, and my two other brides maids from fairy tail, Juvia and Erza. 

   Rogue and I smiled at each other as he took my hands in his. His eyes were filled with so much love that it made my heart beat faster then it already was. The priest started off with the ceremony.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Rogue Cheney and Y/N L/N. Before we start, if anyone objects speak now or forever hold your peace."

At that moment, worry took over. What if someone didn't wants us together? What if someone tried to take Rogue away from me again? I then felt Rogue squeeze my hand and rub his thumb against my skin. I looked up at him and he smiled at me as if to reassure me that he loved me and only me. I smiled back when I didn't hear anyone speak up.

"Then with that we shall begin. Rogue, do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, through sickness and health, for rich or for poor, as long as you two shall live?"

I smiled as I heard the words I've been waiting for my whole life. "I do."

"Y/N do you take Rogue to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, through sickness and health, for rich or for poor, as long as you two shall live?"

It wasn't a question. I'd stick with Rogue forever, I'm his and he's mine and nothing can change that. "I do."

"The by the power vested in me by the kingdom of Fiore, I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Cheney. You may now kiss the bride."

Rogue flipped my veil over my head and softly caressed my cheek. I was waiting for him to give me a soft and sweet kiss, but instead he caught me off guard and pulled me by the waist and kissed me with so much passion. I melted into the kiss, it was almost like I could feel his love surrounding me. Everyone clapped and cheered as we sealed our love. This was the greatest moment of my life. I couldn't be any happier than I was now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Rogue and I danced as a slow song played in the reception hall. Everyone around us was dancing as well. Rogues arm was around my waist while the other held my hand in his. As we danced the night away, he leaned into my ear and whispered. 

"I'll love you forever Y/N Cheney, and that's a promise." Rogue kissed my cheek and I buried my head into his neck. I loved Rogue so much, and now I was all his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Rogue and I sat in the guild hall together. He had his arm around me and sting had his around Yukino. I was really happy that they got engaged, I've shipped this for years. We were all sitting around talking when I heard a little voice.

"Mama! Papa! Check this out!" I looked over to see our 4 year old daughter Rylia jumping up and down. She had my H/C hair and Rogue's red eyes. She also got Rogue's shadow dragon slayer magic. 

"What is it sweetie?" I asked. She smiled then all of sudden she disappeared. This had me worried for a second until I realized she turned herself into a shadow. She was becoming more talented with her new magic. She came back up in front of us. Rogue jumped up and scooped her into a big hug.

"I'm so proud of my little girl!" Rogue was so happy that she decided to use her dragon slayer magic and progress it even more.

"Mommy! Look at me!" I turned around to see our 3 year old son Ryos being carried through the air by Frosch. He was the complete opposite of Rylia. He had my Rogue's hair and love for cats and unlike his sister, he got my eyes and blood dragon slayer magic. I wanted to teach him how to use his powers early, but the magic can be hazardous to his health if not used correctly so I mainly stick to the basic dragon slayer spells and small blood bending techniques.

Frosch set Ryos down next to me. "What is it baby?"

"I think I finally mastered this! Watch, Blood Dragon Roar!" All that came out was a small mist of red. Ryos looked disappointed, but I picked him up and set him in my lap.

"It's okay, you'll get it. The key is to get your blood rushing." I always told him that because that's what my dragon would tell me, but now he runs around the guild trying to become stronger.

As I held Ryos in my arms I started thinking. I was given a powerful magic, I belonged to a great guild, I had amazing friends, I was married to the love of my life, and we had two beautiful children together. I was so happy, it's like a dream come true. I can't believe I was ever so worried, this was my life and my family, and I knew...I would never lose this.