Chapter~6 LEMON

Rogue carried me into our bedroom while kissing me at the same time. He threw me onto the bed and pinned me down as he hovered above me. His red eyes were filled with lust as he stared at my body. Rogue then continued kissing me down my neck. When he heard me gasp, he stopped and bit down on the special part of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled gently at his hair. He groaned a little and continued biting and sucking on my neck. Rogue the kissed down to my chest as he slid his hands into my shirt and stroked my sides. I slid a hand down to his crotch and started to rub him through his pants. I heard him groan in pleasure just before he grabbed my wrist and pinned me back down.

"Sorry Y/N but there's going to be none of that tonight. This night is all about pleasuring you," he spoke huskily. I let him take control of me. I wanted him to dominate me. I wanted him so badly.

Rogue grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. He tossed it to the side and quickly took his off too. Damn he looked good. As he continued to kiss around my chest area, I rubbed my hands over his muscular chest. Our moans filled the room as things started to get more and more heated. Rogue then proceeded to unclip my bra and throw it away too. He stopped for a bit to take in the sight in front of him. I blushed and looked away.

Rogue grabbed my cheek and made me look at him. "Oh Y/N, you don't need to be embarrassed. You look beautiful....and incredibly sexy." Everything he said made me want him more and more.

He grasped one of my breasts in his hand and gently squeezed it. I let out a gasp as he attacked the other one by sucking it.

"A-ahhhhh Rogue...it feels s-so good," I moaned out as he played with my chest. It felt so good as he continued to pinch and lick them all over. I tugged a little harder on his hair making him more crazy and riled up.

He used his free hand and slipped it into my pants and rubbed me through my underwear, which were now soaking wet.

"Wow Y/N, do I really make you this wet?" He smirked at me, and damn was his smirk sexy. He gave my breasts one last squeeze then went down to my pants to pull them off. Soon I was left only in my underwear, but Rogue didn't waste any time as he basically ripped them off. I was then left in nothing and my body was free for Rogue to do what ever he wanted. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me. 

"You look beautiful, and the best part is, this is all mine." Rogue's smile was hot and devious. It made me really excited.

He kissed me from my breasts down to my wet area. He grasped my thighs and pulled them apart so he could have full access to me. He didn't waste any time. Rogue kissed my entrance and licked up and down it too. He gently messaged my thighs as his tongue glazed over me heated area.

"ahhhh y-yes Rogue, a-ahhhh," I moaned as he stuck his tongue inside me. He licked my insides and I pulled onto his hair harder. I pushed his head farther into me as a grinned myself against his tongue.  "O-oh Roguey," Rogue became quicker in his motions. He sucked me almost like he was trying to eat me. I felt my insides getting tighter and soon enough I released into his mouth. He pulled his tongue out and stared me in the eyes as he swallowed my liquids.

"You taste delicious Y/N," he said licking his lips. He kissed me more, on my chest, my cheeks, my stomach. He bit down on my hip and I'm pretty sure he left mark there. His hands roamed every inch of my body. He then pulled my hair a little as he stared down at me. "Tell me what you want Y/N."

"I want you Rogue, I want you inside me so badly. I want you to fuck me hard Rogue. Please, please fuck me Roguey."

"What ever you want princess." 

Rogue took off his pants and didn't hesitate to take off his boxers too. I stared at the size of him. I started to question wether or not it would fit. 

Rogue chuckled "Don't worry Y/N, it'll fit and if it doesn't, I'll make it fit." His eyes were dark and seductive. He lined himself up to my entrance. "This might hurt a bit, but I promise..I'll make you feel good my love." He pushed himself in and I could feel the pain consume me. Tear pricked my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck, scratching his skin a little. As the pain started to fade, it was soon replace with a wave of pleasure.

"R-Rogue..." He took that as a sign to start moving. He pushed himself inside me and I gasped from the sudden feeling of pleasure. He felt so good. He started to thrust into me making my body weak. "R-Rogue..ah-ahhhhhh, m-more Rogue. I want more. P-please fuck me harder." I moaned out and Rogue moved faster. He pushed into me with so much force that I felt like I was going to burst.

"You're so tight Y/N, it's driving me crazy." He thrusted harder and I moaned louder as I dug my nails into his back.

"Rogue, ahhhh i-it feels.....so good."

Rogue grabbed my hair and balled it into his fist and slightly tugged at it. We stared into each others eyes. They were filled with lust and love and so much desire.

"Scream my name Y/N," he said as he thrusted into me harder.

"R-Rogue...."

"Louder!"  His thrusts became a penetrating force. 

"Rouge!"

"Yell Y/N. I want everyone to know who you belong to. I want you to scream," He pulled harder on my hair. "I want you to scream out and tell the world who owns you." I belonged to Rogue. Rogue owned me..I was all his. He pushed with so much force that I had to yell.

"Rogue!! Fuck me, Fuck me Rogue! I belong to you, I'm all yours! Ahhhhhhhh! I love you Rogue, I love you so much!" I screamed for him. My insides started to become tighter. "Ahh-ahhhhhh! Fuck me harder Rogue, Please I'm begging you!" Rogue crashed his lips onto mine as he thrusted even more. He slipped his tongue in and kissed me with a fiery passion. Our lips moved in sync as the tight feeling started to build up. I moaned into the kiss, then he parted from me and thrusted one last time. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed as I felt myself release. Rogue rode out his orgasm too and then pulled out of me. We stayed there panting for a bit until Rogue smiled and pushed my hair away from my face. 

"Now everyone will know that you're mine," Rogue said as he traced his fingers over the back of my neck. There was now a small patch of black dragon scales on my neck. I was so happy. Finally, I'm Rogue's dragon mate. He laid down next to me and pulled the blankets over us. He held me close to him and rubbed my back. "I love you so much Y/N. Nothing could ever change that."

"I love you too Rogue. I always will." Soon enough, we both fell asleep in each others arms. I was so happy, I had my Rogue back and he's all mine.