Chapter~5

Yukino, Frosch, and I were headed back to Sabertooth. We had fun the night before. It definitely cleared my mind. Yukino's always right, I guess I trust her more than I trust myself, and my head will be stress free today as well. I doubt I'll see Rogue at the guild hall. He's probably off on a mission with Minerva already.

The three of us made it to the guild hall when I saw something expected. I thought Rogue would be on a mission, but I guess he wasn't because Minerva was standing, alone, in front of the building. I wanted so badly to confront her. I wanted to ask her where he was, or maybe ask her why she's been keeping him away. Don't think I haven't been suspicious of her this whole time. I've seen her and how she looks at Rogue. If I had the chance, I'd snap her like a twig.

"Y/N? Are you alright? You're glaring daggers at Minerva." Yukino asked me as we were getting closer to the guild. I shook my head and got rid of the thought. Luckily, Minerva was facing the other way so she didn't see my hateful glares. Frosch and Yukino walked by my sides as we went up the stairs leading to the guild doors. I wanted to confront Minerva right then and there, but I decided to hold back. A useless fight doesn't help anyone, but I guess she had other plans.

"Hey Y/N, where's your boyfriend Roguey?" What did that bitch just say? I thought as I turned around to face her. Yukino picked up Frosch in her arms, not liking how this was going to go.

"Why do you want to know?" I said back as I slowly walked down to her.

"Were supposed to go on a mission and he's late." She scoffed before continuing. "I bet you stressed him out so much that he needed more sleep just to avoid you."

That was it. I was furious. I stood in front of her and glared at her with all the hatred in my heart.

"If glaring at me like that makes you feel better about losing your man, then stare as much as you want."

"I haven't lost him! I won't ever lose him!" I started to yell. She was beginning to be a pain in the ass.

"Well,not yet," She laughed and I knew exactly what she meant. She planned this. She wanted to take Rogue away from me. I scowled at her and clenched my fists. One by one, the members of Sabertooth started pilling out to see what all the fuss was about.

"You've been doing this one purpose, you want Rogue for yourself, don't you?" She smirked as if to mock me that I haven't said something sooner. "Well I won't let you. I won't let you take him from me!"

I heard calls from the crowd of my guild mates. "Woah Y/N and Minerva are going to fight?" "What's up with them and Rogue?" "Let's go Y/N!" "Beat her ass Minerva!" "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Shockingly, a lot of those comments were coming from Sting. You'd think as a guild master, he'd stop this, but none of that mattered. This wasn't for them, or anyone else. I was fighting for my love. I won't lose Rogue.

"Well Y/N, why don't we give them what they want?" 

"I couldn't agree more."

"But lets make this interesting," I didn't like the look she had on her face. "Whoever wins, gets Rogue and the loser leaves him alone."

I growled under my breath. She didn't deserve him. She spoke like he was an object. A prize to be won. I agreed to her terms, if winning meant I got Rogue back then I would win.

I didn't hesitate. I attacked first.

"Blood dragon wing attack!" I threw the attack at her, but I forgot about her magic. As soon as I cast my attack, I was put in Minerva's place and her in mine. I was it by my attack, but luckily I was able to stay on my feet. If I could catch her off guard then I'd be able to attack her full force.