Apologies

Savannahs POV

---

'What the hell?' I said as I slowly opened my eyes, to see a room that was mostly white. I tried to sit upright, but it proved to be a struggle due to the wires I was hooked up to. Next to the bed stood a nurse who looked like she was in her early 30s, she was holding a clipboard and seemed to be filling in paperwork.

'Ah good afternoon Savannah'

'What am I doing here?' I asked

'You were involved in a car crash, your memory should come back soon, but you seemed to be well knocked out'

'Does anyone know about this?'

'Youre friend came to visit you last night, hes outside with your parents, I can get them if you like'

I nodded and the nursed smiled and left the room, closing the door behind her. I sat myself upright and looked around the bright room. The other beds were made, so I was alone. There were light blue curtains hanging open wide in front of the window, which looked over to a large car park. By the door was a table with magazines and books all piled up, I noticed one on the table next to me so picked it up and began to read before I had visitors.

About 5 minutes later I heard the door click open and I lifted my head.

'Savannah oh shit i'm so sorry please forgive me ive been such a dick im so-'

'woah..chill. Whats going on?'

'You were in a bloody car crash thats what, who were you with? what the fuck happened!?'

'I..I dont know'

'What dyou mean you dont know?'

'I dont remember anything'

I suddenly felt weird, I have no idea whats going on. I wake up with no memory of the past few days and am told ive been in a car crash, with no details of what happened.

'You remember my name right?'

'Yeah i also remember youre a total dick, why are you even here?'

'I came to explain myself..'

'Go then' i shrugged.

KEATONS POV

-----------

I took a deep breath before proceeding to tell Savannah why I was being a dick.

'Trinity told me that if I didnt get in on the act of 'bullying' you, she would continue to make your life hell for as long as you could remember, Savannah I have always cared for you so much and I know you're probably not going to believe a word of this after everything i've done but please, I was only trying to protect you'

'Look how that turned out!, I'm fucking in hospital' she almost shouted at me but her voice softened since I figured she had a banging headache.

'But Savannah, I warned you about Bradley so many times, you just always wanted to believe that you could do something by yourself. I've been trying to protect you and keep you out of trouble from day one. I just wished you had listened to me' I felt a knot begin to tighten in my throat, seeing her lying there in a hospital bed just made me feel sick. I tried to fight back the tears as I knew I had to be strong for Savannah but it was no use.

'Keaton please don't cry, I know I shouln't believe you right now but you're the only person I have' I felt the matress of the bed move slightly and her wired up arms curl around my neck. Her face was next to my ear and all I could her was her soft sniffles which made me smile, I missed this. Not the crying part, I hated seeing her cry, but I missed the feeling of her next to me, I gave this up and I let her go, I was such a dick but from now on.. my goal was to win my girl back.

--

SAVANNAHS POV

A few hours later I was having my last few tests done and was awaiting the results. Keaton had gone home and I had still heard nothing from Bradley, I just hoped he was gone for good because I couldn't handle going through all this again. The time on my phone was at 5pm and I also noticed I had a text,

Keaton : You up for pancakes when you leave?

That was the best thing i'd heard in a while, I quickly replied saying 'D'you even need to ask if I want pancakes?;) ' then turned my phone off and greeted the nurse who had just entered the room.