Chapter 3

A/n: So after Danny gets his powers revealed, it will just be one-shots about random stuff. If you want to recommend something go ahead.

Silence.

That was all Danny wished for.
The alarm clock refused to grant his wish.

Groggily shaking the sleep from his body, he got ready for school.

Also known as prison- said school was closed for the day.

Poor Danny was not notified for some unexplained reason.

(Author: So apparently crashing into a telephone pole isn't good. The more you know)

Running down the stairs, he was greeted by a small letter.

"School is closed because of massive damage to foundation, so go back to sleep.
-Jazz"

Ignoring the letter, he transformed and flew off, hoping to blow off some steam.

Sadly, that did not happen.

Instead, he ended up finding a hell hound. Yay.

Don't ask how it got there... (I just wanted a puppy 😓)

And, you probably guessed it... Percy was fighting it (because that's how cliche I am)
Flying down closer, Danny noticed his adopted brother with a sword, because violence.
And for those of you who haven't noticed, Danny can see through the mist. Because plot hole.
Watching his adopted brother take a final swing, he was surprised to find out when the over sized puppy turned into golden dust.
Before Percy could notice that he was there, he quickly turned invisible, and quickly floated away.

Too bad Percy had already noticed he was there.

(To be continued)

(Hopefully sooner this time)

THANKS FOR OVER 8K VIEWS. OMG I NEVER EXPECTED THAT MANY. I started this story for fun, and I'm so happy people have enjoyed this. Without all of you my life wouldn't be as entertaining 😆 so thanks soooo much!!

 Without all of you my life wouldn't be as entertaining 😆 so thanks soooo much!!