lιттle вy lιттle [sᴀsᴜsᴀᴋᴜ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ / sᴀsᴜᴋᴇxsᴀᴋᴜʀᴀ]

Uchiha Sasuke never believe in love or the word: forever on it.

He's the top hottest and bad boy in his school. A senior in junior high school of Konoha University, he was also in an elite clan, despite making a lot of troubles, he still was a well-known gentle--er boy. He got in class C along with the rest of his gang. He was a flirt too. Girls were all after him while the Guys were all scared of him. It was said that he, and his gang, fighted many group of delinquet and goes to a bar every night.

During one night with his gang. They were in a club, in a table. They played a truth or dare, which they just played that night. And just in the middle of the game, the bottle was pointed at Sasuke.

"OOHHH!!!! This is gonna be fun!" his best friend, Naruto, shouted, "Teme, truth or dare?"

"Tsk, this is lame."

"Just answer the question, Sasuke-kun.." Ino, one of the girls in his gang, which he was holding her butt, said seductively.

He sighed, "Dare.."

The group thought for a moment what his dare would be and Naruto got an idea first, "I dare you to date Haruno Sakura and breaks up with her in less than a month!"

Sasuke dranked his sake then stopped, "Who's Haruno Sakura?"

Ino answered, "She's one of our classmates who recently only moved in 3 months ago and she's a big nerd. She always puts her hair on that irritating half-styled ponytail. She wears big circled eye-glasses, which can't be seen over it, and has a wide forehead."

Sasuke glared at Naruto, "I will not date a nerd, my reputation will be blown!"

Naruto shook his head, "You pick dare and you can't do about it. And besides, people will just think that you're playing with her," he pointed out, "What? Uchiha Sasuke gonna give up?" he smirked.

Sasuke stood up and dranked the bottle of sake with full blast "Hn. That's, a bet.."

"You're on."

Ino giggled and the rest of the gang will surely enjoy this.

----

He did his dare and he realised something..

"What's the matter?" Sakura asked, "Aren't you coming along?" she smiled at him with half-closed eyes and a blush on her cheeks.

That gave him a spark in his heart and he also smiled, which he never does.

He didn't expected this, UCHIHA SASUKE never expected this. But.... Little by little.... he was slowly falling in love...

---

Will he continue his dare or will he forget it?

What would happen if his gang would regret giving him a dare?

Will she know?

Find out on "Little by little" a Sasusaku fan fic by Airi15

A/N:

My second fanfic! I will focus on both so don't you worry! :))

So this is just a prologue :)) hope you like it!

Airi OUT.