Chapter Four: Marriage

[xxx]

They both rode to her house, still soaking wet on his bike.

The pinkette seemed to get used on riding his bike in 2 days on hopping it.

And what happened to them earlier, kept replaying in her head over and over again. And everytime she did, her heart would beat uncontrollably and her face would heat up.

Anata wa kirei...

'Hmmmmppphh!!!' She shook her head and buried it---or the helmet---on her partner's back, 'Stop it!'

"Oi."

His sudden proclaim made her jump, "H-Hai?"

The raven turned the engine off as he placed his left foot on the ground to prevent the bike from falling, then he took his helmet off and turned to look at her on his shoulders, "We're here."

She turned to look at her house before hopping off and removing his helmet as she handed it to him, silently with a nervous smile.

He took it with one hand while the other was opening the glass and he inserted the helmet into his left arm.

She just stared at him, then she spoke up, "Won't you feel cold? You're still soaking wet."

He shook his head and turned to her, "I'll manage it."

The pinkette wasn't convince, she was about to take off the red leather jacket she wore, but he stopped her by grabbing her arm, pushing the metal balance at the proccess to make it easier for him to move with his foot.

"Don't."

Her brows furrowed in a worried expression, "B-But you'll catch a cold."

He shook his head again, "My jacket's water proof, so stop worrying."

She stared at him for a moment before agreeing with a sigh and nodded.

He let go of her arm and turned to secure his motorcyle, but he turned back to her when she called for him.

The pinkette's cheeks turned red as she stared at her feet, "Erm..," she hesitated a bit, before finally bowing, "T-Thank you for everything we did today, Uchiha-san! I-I really have fun! Thank you!"

The raven blinked before amusement came to his eyes and he gave a small smirk, "Hn."

'Hn?'  She slowly looked up and tried to surpass a frown. 'I took my shyness away to say thank you, and he only replied with a 'Hn'?'

He was starting to turn the ignition on as she gave a sigh and turned to open their fence before saying a "Good night" to him as he nodded back at her.

She went inside as soon as the fence was open and turned back to him with a sly smile, "Ja ne, Uchiha--"

"Sasuke."

She stopped and blinked, "Eh?"

Sasuke kicked the metal balance while he wore his helmet but the glass was open and his gaze was directly at her, "Call me Sasuke." he gave her a smirk and she blushed, "Ja." he twisted his right motor gear and rode off, leaving her dumbfounded at her spot.

Moment's pass as she slowly went back to reality and proceeded to her house, with a heated face.

*

"Hmm, hmm..." She hummed as she rubbed the white towel on her head and emerged out of the bathroom.

It was almost seven o'clock and her father hasn't come back yet. So when she went inside the front door and she immediately went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. It was a good thing they have spare clothes inside it.