Chapter 5: Slow

Little by little

The door of the train closed as she held on to the hand railings, her school bag on her right shoulder, right hand holding the strap of it.

The people inside the train isn't much of a crowded one. Well, maybe it's just because she goes to school early.

She was faced to an empty seat and above the long seat is the window. She could see a small green valley of grass as people picked up food from the plants. The sun was already seen from the east side of her view. There were also trees and houses far away. And aside from all of that, she could see herself in the window's reflection.

As always, her pink hair was tied up to a half-ponytail style and she was wearing her eye glasses.

Unconsciously, she raised her left hand on chest level and held a couple strain of her hair and watched it.

She moved her hand a little so that her pink locks could fall on each other.

Then she remembered something...

She remembered her partner telling her to put her hair down because she looks better that way. She can even hear his voice in her mind over and over again.

She looked back at her reflection, standing still and looking back at her with backgrounds of views on the window.

Still holding the strains of her locks, she let it go and raised her left hand to hold the hairtie that kept her hair to a half-ponytail.

She fingered her hair and the tie gently.

Anata wa Kirei.

------------------------

Chapter 5: Slow

------------------------

He walks in the hallway, not minding the many stares that gazed at him---namely, his fangirls.

His hand was on his shoulder, carrying his school bag at the back as his other hand was inside his pocket.

He didn't mind being stared because he was used to it, but honestly, it annoys him. He hated it. He understands that he's handsome, rich, and popular, but seriously? What would happen if he hasn't had those? Will they still stare at him? Will they still adore him? Will they still like him? Will they still praise him?

To him, it's a big 'NO'.