Chapter 6: Warm

(A/N: DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN!)

I can't control my heart, that's why I go crazy whenever it beats when I'm with him.

I hope it's not loud enough for him to hear though, it's embarrassing...

But sometimes... I question myself, why for him?

I know for sure he's one of them. He'll embarrass me. He'll hurt me.

He'll leave me.

But sometimes... I also question this...

Why not him?

——————————-

Little by Little

——————————-

"...well then. Students, I hope you'll get encourage with this. I already told the janitors and the janitress that they will not be cleaning our campus for awhile. They'll be having a little break from their hard work. And just to be sure, I assigned a couple of teachers to check your rooms on a random time. That's why you all need to be alert. The cleanest classroom would get a prize, and that prize is a secret. Don't embarrass our department—-"

There are reasons why Uchiha Sasuke hates Mondays during school days. A part of it is that the Principal, Tsunade, always makes her speech very long, making them stand for long minutes. They all talk about self-discipline and a bunch of crap that aren't even worth listening to.

The number of students who aren't listening are 90% compared to the other students who are listening, which is a maximum of 10% of the percentage.

And he knows one person in that 10%.

He scanned his eyes in front of him and finally spotted what—-or who he was lookong for, 'As expected.'

That's right. He just spotted his, according to the rumors, so-called partner, Haruno Sakura.

She's not the shortest girl in class, but she's in the very front line of the girls in class 3-C line. She's the only girl (or the only one) in class 3-C who is listening.

Sasuke prefers reciting all the flag ceremony and then go back to their respective classrooms. But for her, it doesn't seem enough for her. He caught the way her ears were listening intently on what the Principal says and he took note of the way she looked so thrilled.

His brows crunched up a bit and he wondered what's so exciting about what the old lady says.

Yup, no matter how much make up or how many times Tsunade goes to a doctor just to stay her face that way, Sasuke knew just by looking at her what age she's in. And it is that old. Naruto only knew about her age from his pervy old friend, Jiraiya, who, same as the blonde knuckle-head, is also attracted to frogs. And Jiraiya is also the author on an R18 manga entitled "Icha Icha Paradise," the one that his Chemistry teacher always reads whenever he gives a free time.

'The Dobe.....'

Sasuke roamed his eyes around the gymnasium until his eyes landed on his blonde best friend. He sighed.