cнαpтer 2: вeнιɴd тнoѕe ɢlαѕѕeѕ

A/N:

I don't know why... but I feel like crying :')

This is dedicated to @Jasmin3103 :* I promise her to dedicate my next chapter to her, but I decided to dedicate this one to her because this seems free to dedicate someone ;) And I ask you guys to please be patient on my updates! I'm not an ordinary girl you know ;)

Anyway~

I'll do the diclaimers this time ^^

Me: I don't own Naruto, and if ever I will, I'll put myself in it and do whatever I can :'D to be free!! woot!~ of course.. if I made Naruto... *smirk* oh boy.... *laughs evily*

Naruto peope: O_O

Me: *smirk* ON WITH THE FIC!!!~~

((Song in this chap: Love & Roll by SuperCell (Vid on the side) if u use cellphone, then I suggest you shoulf listen on this one! *^*))

[xxx]

Chapter 2: Behind those glasses.

"When will we get away from this hell hole?"  The blonde mumbled on his desk.

"Dobe."

"Shut up."

A blonde girl sighed, "Want to step out for a moment?"

Naruto immediately stood up, "LET'S GO!"

Ino giggled, "You guys coming?"

The gang nodded and proceeded on their way out.

"Leaving without me?" another blonde butted in.

"We were just gonna roam around while class isn't starting yet, Temari,"  Ino said.

"Skipping classes? count me in!" She ran to Sasuke's right side and pulled his arm between her boobs.

There was a vein popped on top of Ino's head as she ran to the opposite side of the other blonde and she also pulled his arm between her boobs, "Bitch, Sasuke-kun's not yours!"

Temari smirked at her, "Eh? I thought you were dating Sai?"

"Doesn't mean I'll give you Sasuke-kun!"

Temari twitched and turned to look at Sai, which was at her back, "Are you just gonna let her do that?"

Sai gave a blank expression, "Do what? She's just hugging him."

"And you just let her?!"

"I don't see why's that a problem.."

Temari sighed in defeat, "You're useless.."

Ino stuck her tongue out, "That's why I love him."

Temari glared at her.

Naruto sighed, "Do you guys need to do this everyday?"

The girls both turned to look at him and they both glared and said, "She started it!"

Naruto sighed and scratched the back of his head. He turned to look at the girl beside him and smiled at her, "I'm glad you're not one of his fangirls, Hinata," He chuckled, "I wonder why though.."