Chapter Forty-Eight

It was the day of the dress rehearsal.  Only forty-eight hours until the Royal wedding would begin.  All morning the guards were up on their horses running through everything to make sure it ran smoothly before the next day.  Rose was with her family still at the Corinthia hotel staying with them before the wedding.  

The girls were in one room while the boys were in the other of the suite that they had gotten.  They had the best view with a balcony.  

Rose woke up with a yawn as she covered her mouth.  After stretching her arms by bringing one behind her back at a time she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.  She couldn't believe that in forty-eight hours she was going to be marrying her Prince.  She decided to walk out to the balcony and sit in the chair that overlooked the view, which was of the London Eye.  

Later tonight it would be lit with the colors of the Union Flag.  

Rose had a cardigan wrapped around her as she wanted to be comfortable.  She always liked to be warm in the mornings, especially after getting out of the warm cozy bed.   

A few moments later Rose's family started to wake up.  They decided to order room service instead of going downstairs or anywhere else.  

The Queen and her husband Prince Philip couldn't be happier that they were getting married tomorrow and she loved both Kate and Rose equally.  

...

ROYAL WEDDING PREPARATIONS 

Posted at 9:30 AM

. The Queen visits Sussex earlier today

. Prince Harry and Rose Anderson dress rehearsals

. Rose Anderson staying with family at nearby hotel 

. Left the hotel in what looked like a wedding hair style

As the Royal wedding is just forty-eight hours away, the final preparations are being put together to make sure everything goes as planned.  People are already camping along the streets with their tents and lawn chairs.  Memorabilia for the Royal wedding is being sold out and everyone is just delighted at the news of another wedding.  

It was said that the Queen was visiting Sussex earlier today, just as the Queen had visited Cambridge before Kate and Will's wedding.  Could it be that this will be Prince Harry and Rose's new name?  

Earlier this morning, small trees of higan cherry were brought to Westminster Abbey to be loaded in the church for the wedding, which is to take place tomorrow morning.  

Prince Harry and his fiancé, Rose Anderson are said to be at the church later tonight for a final run through.  After that, Rose will go back with her family who are all staying at a nearby hotel.  

As Rose Anderson is getting everything ready for her wedding to Prince Harry, who is third in line to the throne, Rose was seen getting out of a car in a hair style that was down with curls in an elegant way.  Could it be that she is giving us a sneak peak of her hair style that she will wear tomorrow?

...

At Westminster Abbey was the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowen Williams, who also married William and Kate.  He will be marrying Prince Harry and Rose Anderson.  The Bishop of London whom will give the address and lastly the Dean David John of Ison who will conduct the service.  

Rose met up with Harry along with her family and his to start dress rehearsals.  She took in Westminster Abbey as it held on both sides the small trees of higan cherry.  They were a beautiful blush pink blossom.  Rose just loved the way they looked in Westminster Abbey.  They were small trees but they made a statement.