In Trouble

·Shawn·

Me and Lana threw away our trash and exited McDonald's. We get in the car and sit there for a while.

"What do you wanna do now?" I ask while turning around and looking at her. She looks at me "Well I don't know its two in the morning what can we do?" true. "Do you wanna go back home?" I ask. "Yeah I'm pretty tired".

I turn on my car and start driving. Lana turns on my radio and Ruin comes on.... Well this is awkward. I continue driving. I can see from the corner of my eye that she's looking at me.

She's smiling at me. "Thank you" she says "For McDonald's?" I say. She chuckles "Well yeah and for writing me that song" I feel my face getting warm. "Oh well then your welcome" I say looking at her and smiling.

"Eyes on the road Mendes" I quickly look back.

***

I park the car and we both get out. The living room lights are on. Uh oh. "Shit" Lana says with a sigh. She opens the front door and I step in. Lana's mom is sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

Lana shuts the door and stands by my side. "Lana and Shawn what are you guys doing out?" she says standing up still with her arms crossed. "Mom me and Shawn were hungry so we went to McDonalds" "At two in the morning Lana?".

"Mrs Frain it was my idea not Lana's" she looked up at me and disconnected her arms. "Well in that case Lana you and Shawn are cleaning the garage out tomorrow" "Mom!" Lana says.

I grabbed Lana's arm "Lana its okay, goodnight Mrs. Frain sorry to wake you" Lana's mom walked back upstairs to her room. "Shawn what the heck!" Lana says looking at me "I could've gotten us out of it!" "Lana its okay we'll just do it c'mon lets go get some sleep".

I walked upstairs and into Lana's room. She came in and shut the door. I took off my shoes and laid down on my side. Lana soon following.

"Goodnight Lana" I said putting the blanket up to my body. "Goodnight Shawnie love you" I smiled and blushed, good thing the lights are off.

A/N: I'm at 11K oh my gosh. Thank you guys SO much for reading my sucky book lol. When I first wrote this book I thought I would get a couple hundred reads but to be at 11K is crazy! But once again thank you guys so much :) byeeee!
-Anahi 🌸