First Show

·Lana·

Today is the first show of the tour and I'm very excited. Shawn is the opening act so I have to watch the girls practice which is fine.

I was watching how they moved to there spots and how good they can sing, I wish I could sing that good. Dinah and Normani come over and sit next to me. "How are you keeping up?" Normani asks me.

"I feel great you guys are going to do amazing!" I say feeling a bit to excited.

"Your so sweet thank you!" Dinah says.

"Normani and Dinah we dont have time to slack off" Camila says in a harsh tone. "Bye Lana" they both say and I wave.

I get up and look at Shawn from the side lines. He's singing Something Big and he's doing so good. I look out at the crowd and see so many people and I honestly feel like a proud mom even though some are Fifth Harmony fans as well.

I see a couple girls crying and it makes me feel happy. Not because there crying but because Shawn is making an impact on these girls.

I keep on staring at Shawn and see that a group of girls are pointing my way. Shawn turns and sees me and smiles.

The girls start screaming and I feel my face turn red. Shawn is almost done and once he is its going to be 5H turn.

****

"Thank you guys for coming out today, have an amazing show bye" I hear Shawn say. I then see him walk in backstage.

"Good job Shawn you did amazing!" the girls say. "Thank you guys! Go out and kill it!" the girls then walk off stage.

I get up and walk over to shawn while he's wiping off the sweat with a towel. Once he's done he see me and smiles. "You did so good Shawn!" I say and hug him.

He's sweaty but I could honestly care less. "Thanks" he says and gives me a quick peck. "I'm exhausted, lets go to the bus" he says.

"Your not going to watch the girls preform?" he shakes his head and holds out his hand. I grab it and we walk to the bus. "Uhhh this air feels amazing" Shawn says as we walk outside.

The door is locked but Shawn has the pin. We walk inside and the driver greets us. "When are we stopping to a hotel?" I ask the driver "when the shows over" I nod my head and walk to Shawn.

"I'm taking my shirt off" He says and does it. He gets in his bunk and pats a spot and I get in.

"Well hello there miss Lana" I chuckle and face him. "Do you think Camila hates me?" I tell him and his face turns into a frown. "No she just needs some time" I nod.

"Hey can I ask you a question Shawn?" "Go for it". I always wondered who he meant to message. "The first message you sent me, who was it meant for?".

Shawn sighed and stared at me. "Hello?" I ask him "It was for Camila" he tells me and my heart beats faster. "What did you guys do that day that was to much fun?" I tell him feeling a little nervous about the answer.

"We were on a date" he says. No wonder she hates me. I 'interfered'. I don't know if I should feel mad or not. I'm new at this whole girlfriend thing.

"Are you mad?" I sigh "No I'm not besides I'm dating you so it doesn't really bother me" I say and he smiles. I didn't wanna add any stress to him because it was his first show.

"How big of a fan were you?" Shawn says with a smile. "By the looks of the messages you were a pretty big fan" he says. I feel embarrassed and start blushing "stopppp" I says and he starts laughing.

"I'm tired" he says and pouts. "Sleep then smart one" he looks at me with a blank expression. "Your right, goodnight Lana" he says and puts his arm around my waist. "Goodnight Mendes" I say and kiss his arm and fall asleep.

A/N: Haven't updated in a long time lol. Hopefully you guys like this chapter:)
- Anahi 🌸