Author's note

Copyright 2014 Courtney Neal and Cyndal Jennings Do not steal our work please!

Courtney Neal and I, Cyndal Jennings (BlueBoxDreams), wrote this story before on Courtney's wattpad page (humhallelujah) but it got deleted so we are rewriting it. We had over 1,000 reads! Lame right? However, we are making changes to it as we go.

We both have some ideas for this story to make it better so we hope you enjoy it. It was so much fun to write the first time and we hated to say goodbye to the characters. Now we get to revisit them and develop them more.

It is extremely fun to do collaborations we have found and if you haven't tried it yet, do because it is a whole new experience. Our first TQK was a story we started after reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. Brilliant story by genius authors. It gave us inspiration on how to go about it.

We are very excited to get this up and going again but the updates will most likely be slow.

Also a very important dedication to a reader who loved our TQK so much I find it only fair to dedicate the story to her. Hopefully the revise will do the same to you readers as it did the first time.

This time we will get the story playlist posted at the end. We have a few ideas with it as well.