chapter 20.

I cautiously made me way up the stairs. I opened my door quickly and saw that my window had be opened. That's when the panic really set in. Someone was in the house and I was here alone. I heard the shower being turned on.

I shut the window and grabbed the closest object to me that could hurt someone. Which actually wouldn't hurt anyone, it was a book. I could leave now or check things out...

I chose the second option, I'm stupid. I tried opening the bathroom door and it was locked. I decided to hide beside the door as the shower turned off. I prepared myself for what could happen. Who breaks into a house just to shower? I mean, honestly. I heard the door unlock and it opened. I went to throw the book and Isaac jumped back. Isaac?!?

"What're you doing here?!" I scream at him.

"Calm down, Ashlyn."

"No, Isaac. Don't tell me to calm down. You're in my house." I say back.

"Okay, I'll leave." He says and picks up his clothes.

"Why'd you come here in the first place?"

"Because, I was gonna set some stuff up for you but I wanted to shower first. I'll still leave though." He says as he puts his jeans on.

"No, It just scared me. You haven't talked to me since yesterday. And I've been experiencing strange stuff. It really just scared me." I say and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back.

"Maybe you're just paranoid because of your mom." He says and kisses my forehead.

"I experienced stuff before that but that could be another reason, too."

He stays quiet and hugs me.

"I was gonna set some gifts up around your room. I guess that's what I should've done before a shower, or at least a little quieter." He laughs and I look up at him.

"Gifts?" I ask.

"Yeah, I got you a couple things." He smiles.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to?" He laughs again.

We sit on my bed and he hands me a box with my name written on it. I look up at him and he nods for me to open it.

I open the box to see a bracelet with the letter 'A' on it and a heart. I smile and hug him. He leans forward and kisses me. I fall back onto the bed, not breaking apart the kiss. He deepens the kiss and his hand rubs down from my ribs to my thigh. He is supporting himself with his other arm. I rub his back with my hands and then move my hands to his face.

He brings his kisses to my neck and I feel him breathing against my neck. I can't control what I'm feeling right now.

"Ashlyn..." He whispers against my neck and presses his body against mine.

"Isaac." I whisper back.

"I'd like to hear you say that louder..."

~~~~~~

WELL THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND ALL THE READS. I HIT OVER 1,000 READS LIKE WHAT I DIDNT EXPECT THAT. THERES A FEW PEOPLE WHO VOTE CONSTANTLY AND ID LIKE TO THANK THEM.

thank you sarahes13, jollyrancher345, wen1625, and lexelena for voting all the time.

I think after every few chapters, I'm going to start thanking people who vote. So yeah :)

Please keep voting. I hope you enjoyed the triple update.

Wanna follow my fan ig for daniel? :)

IG: danielsharmaan

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡