First Year

My first year there was awesome. We had a huge house. HUGE house. The house had three bedrooms. Mine, my dads, and the guest room. My room had black walls with red stars and a bright pink rose. You would think that people don't like having there walls being a dark color because they say that having a dark color makes the room seem small. To me that's a myth.

 My dad's room was just blue. The guest room was white. It had a T.V. in it, a bed, and a bean bag chair.

When you walked in the house there was a hall with a couple of doors on each side. The first door was the living room. The second was the gym. Yes we had a gym. The third door was the gaming room. The fourth door was the kitchen. Then their was the stair case that led to the bedrooms. Then another stair case leading down and one going up. The one going down was going to the pool and hot tub. The one leading up was a room where you could look up at the stars.

Every night I would go there and look up at the stars and fall asleep. I would always end up in my room after the night so I guess my dad would come and take me up to my room. One week I had ended up in his room because he was getting rid of the crib and getting me a water bed. Yes I was young for that but I was smarter than some.

It was funny because some nights he would lay beside me and smile.

I week before the school time my dad told me I was going to school with kids that were older than me by a year. I was so upset by that I didn't want to go to school yearly. He thought it would be fine.

--------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. Just thought of extra facts and stuff.