School Time, Ugh! (part 2)

She kept staring at a boy. I think that in the future she will be the drama queen. The boy she was staring at started to walk over here. God! why do people have to bug the shit out of me.

"Hey. Do you guys want to be friends?" OMG This is the best day. I guess he is cool.

"Maybe. But what is your name?" I asked as Hannah already said 'yes'.

"My name Jacob Johnson... but you can call me your protector." Dick. "So, now will you be my friend?"

After a long stare down he finally got me to say 'sure but nothing else'.

He started to laugh at this. I guess he doesn't think I'm serious? After a while he noticed that I wasn't laughing ," Oh your serious? Well, I'll make you change your mind, soon enough." He started to laugh again while I whispered to Hannah, "Yeah, in your dreams."

She and I started to laugh now along with him but he didn't know why we were laughing.

I went home and did my regular routine, except my dad had asked how school was, and then I said," It was awesome. I have two friends already."

"That's good,honey."

Honey is my nickname at home. He sighed a couple of minutes afterwards.

"Hey dad, what's wrong?"He got up and left the room and I asked him again but he continued to walk as if he didn't hear me. Then I started to run towards him. "Dad. What's wrong?"I asked again but more demanding.

He just stared at me and said, " I got a job." And what's so bad about that?

He noticed how I didn't understand and started to speak up again,"Well, I wont be home when you get home so here's the key to the house. I have one of my own."

Why does the key say 'midnight'. I voiced my thoughts.

"Well you like to sleep under the 'midnight' stars. And your room is black and has a rose. I thought you would like the nickname. So, do you like the nickname I will use it around your friends."

"OH, dad, if my friends parents say 'yes' can they come over?" I asked and he nodded his head yes.

It was the next day and I asked Hannah and Jacob if they wanted to come over tomorrow. They said the same thing" I'll have to ask my parents." This was on the bus, when they finally answered we were at school.

"Um... Ashley, Hannah, Jacob, please come here." The teacher had asked us and the class say"ooh."

"Will you guys please not talk in class?" She asked and they said fine, while I walked to my seat. They just stared at me. Retards. Why? I can't promise it so I wont.