Sleep Over part 2

Recap

"So where you actually thinking of changing your mind about what I said?" He said, slightly smiling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well. . . I was, but I don't think, I should or not," I said and he looked at me sad like. Was he sad because of what I said? "Um. . . Will you leave me alone?" I said a little bit nicer this time.

"Okay. . . But we are wondering what to do next. Do you have pool?" he asked. He seemed a little bit happy when I nodded my head saying yes. "But don't you guys need swimming suits?" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, no. I told them to bring a swimming suit and a towel. So, where do we change?" he smiled. "Um. . . Why would you tell them that? And how did you know I had a pool? Stalker," I said, laughing at that statement. he just stared at me. After a couple of minutes he laughed too.

"You and Erik can change in the guest room. Me and and Hannah are changing in my room. You guys will be sleeping in there. Or you can sleep on the floor in my room?" I said laughing. He just smiled at me. "What? Why are you smiling?"

I wonder what he's thinking about? "So you'll let me sleep in your room?" he said.

So that's what he was thinking. Does he seriously think I would let him in my room? Wow! He must like me that much. "Jacob I was joking. Did you seriously think I would? I don't know you that well," when I said that he was sad and almost cried. "But I will allow you and Erik to sleep in my room-" I stopped talking when he hugged me. He must like me. "Um. . . why are you hugging me?Will you please let go? Can't. . . Breath. . . Jacob!" He wouldn't let go. I gave out.

"Ashley are you okay? Ashley?" That's the last thing I heard after the hug. just gave in so easily. Why?