Meeting Him

I got tired of not copying what I wrote in my notebook so I'm just ging to copy my notes. It might be different. Please forgive me if you liked the way I wrote before.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I had already been at her house before hand. We wanted to live there. They must have added the basement when they came.

"Um. . . Where is my daughter and who are you exactly?" he said staring at me. What did I do?"She's up in her room. Where is the pool?"I asked him. He ran up the stairs worried about her. I started to follow him. I too, was starting to get worried about her.

"You know. . . I'm starting to like you," he said smiling at me. I wonder why he told me that. Does he not trust us, me? Why did he not trust me? "Why did you say that? Do you not trust me? Is it because I'm a boy?" I started to question him.

"It's just that. . . she is my daughter. I don't want to loose her." He was looking at me funny. Why was he sad when he said that? I chose to just nod my head.

"Ashley, honey. . . wake up please. . . Midnight Star, come on." He was crying but I didn't mind it one bit. "Um. . . sir. . . you are. . . um. . . crying." I don't wan't to make a impression. Why would I?

"Oh, sorry," he said wiping his check." It's fine, sir."

He was so upset. I think it was because Ashley was out. I feel so bad. I think she couldn't breathe. Or was she so happy when I hugged her.

 "Ashley. Your awake." I said, she just smiled at me. She mouthed 'Thank you.' Why was she thanking me? What did I do to be thanked? All well.

. . .