School Time, Ugh!

OK. Unlike normal people, I went to school at the age of two. I was made fun of by most kids but that didn't bug me. They mostly made fun of me because I was way more advanced then them. I tried hiding it.

My first day of school.

*FLASHBACK*

I was running around the house so that way my dad couldn't get me. First idea that popped in my head was go to the guest room and hide under the bed or in the closet. Then I thought maybe that was a bit to obvious. I ran to the pool when he left the guest room. I was super fast and sneaky.

When I got downstairs to the pool I hid in the changing rooms down there. I hated how my dad heard my foot steps and followed me. "Ashley. Come on. I'll make you a deal," he said.

"What's the deal first and then I'll come out," I said a bit demanding with it. I probably wouldn't like the deal so that's why I stayed hidden.

"If you don't like school. I will tell then that I don't want you at school with the rest of the kids," he sighed and then continued. "But you have to go to school for at least a week. That's the deal."

I don't really want to go to school at all, but I guess I'm going to anyway. "Deal," I said in defeat.

"That's my little soldier." My dad always says that when he gets me to do what he wants me to do. He may seem protective but he really only has me. After we left my mom, we went to his parent house to get a little extra money but still.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

* * *

When I first got in the school I noticed I was the smallest kid there and that didn't make me happy. I hate being the youngest but that could also mean that some day I could be most powerful almost like being alpha in a pack. I would love to be a wolf. If I ever had any choice in becoming a werewolf or a vampire, I would chose to be a werewolf. It's fur would be white with a black or a bright red stripe down the middle.

When I entered the classroom I saw about 30 kids. Their was half and half. All the boys were staring at me in the 'she's cute' way and it was kind of creepy. Most of the girls were just talking to each other and I think I even heard one say, "Ah HELL NO!" I tried not to laugh at that.

The first person to walk up to me had dark black hair and bangs pink. What are her parents thinking? She had emerald eyes, it was somewhat creepy. "Hi, my name is Hannah and yours is..." Dame chick doesn't she know that I hate speaking to people. I can be a bitch at times so she might want to get away.

Well let's try being nice. "I like your... hair. My name is Ashley. Ashley Perkus" I said not saying anything else. Then she never left but she asked if we wanted to be friends. I nodded my head slowly in a yes hoping she would just leave.

She was so happy, she pulled me to the back off the room and we talked... well more like she talked and I listened. I just kept staring at her bangs. Why would her parents do that? "Hey Ash. Is it ok if I call you that," she asked waking me from my day dream. I slowly nodded my head I don't mind being called a boy, I think it's cool. I just shrugged my shoulders.

----------------There will be another part but for now I'm just done. I am having troubles right now and mainly reading books and listening to music. Sorry for making you guys wait too long.-----------------