🍂Meeting & Destruction🍂

On our way back we heard screams from the village we ran really fast because they weren't screams of laughter,they were screams of terror. "Oh my...." i couldn't believe what i was seeing,they entire village was on fire. "Shirayuki there are some survivors!" i heard my father shout to me from a burnt down building to the left i went there to help the people out. Some people were able to put out the fire so it was safe. Everyone went to the shelter we had so we could heal the surviving towns people,i was still terrified of what i just saw! "I dont have the hearbs i need and there are way too many people!" "Dont worry Shirayuki the others can sort them out,it was the bandits there were more than we thought,they have another base on the border to Clarines were gonna take them out so they cant cause trouble to other villages!" explained my father angrily as he got on his horse!

 Everyone went to the shelter we had so we could heal the surviving towns people,i was still terrified of what i just saw! "I dont have the hearbs i need and there are way too many people!" "Dont worry Shirayuki the others can sort them out,it was...

Itoya was behind him but he was keeping his cool. "Ok im coming...their gonna pay for this!" I got on my horse and went with them. It was night but we didnt stop,we got our lanterns out and kept on going. After 3 hours it  was starting to get brighter so we put our lanterns away and speeded up, about 34 minutes later we got to the border we had only a little longer to go. After a while we got of our horses ans started walking i heard swords clashing so i went to go see what was happening,it looks like i was the only onr who heard it so i went alone and put i hood on.

When i got close i hid behind a tree,than i saw 3 people fighting the bandits they seemed strong because they didnt have any scratches but they looked like they were having trouble. All of a sudden i felt someone put a knife near my kneck and my hands where behind my back,i couldnt move so i followed were the person was going my hood was still on. He brang me out from the tree and he started talking highly to the 3 people i saw "Well you wont be able to stop me without hurting this hostage....well what do u choose save the girl and stop me or kill her!" It was obvious that i was a girl even with the hood on,i was getting annoyed with him and didn't want these people to have to choose. I wacked the knife out of his hand and flipped him over me on to the floor than took out my swords from my sides that were hidden by my rose coloured hooded-cape. I pointed the blades to his face, it clearly scared him "Dont..use me..as a hostage after what you and your friends have done to my village!" he knew what i was talking about. The 3 people came to me,a girl with blond hair and a boy with brown-blue hair took the man and tied his wrists together with rope so he couldn't get away,and than a boy with white hair and sapphire-blue eyes came to me "Thanks we didn't think you would have been able to get out of that,are you ok whats your name?" "My name's Shirayuki." i said from under the hood. "Well we should see who you are than!" once he said that he put his hand on my hood and pulled of my head when his eyes looked shocked same as the girl and the other boy. "You have unusual hair" "Ehh..yea sorry...i saw you guys fighting the bandits and i.." "Its ok my name is Zen and they are Mitsuhide and Kiki,im sorry if i scared you!" he said as he pointed to the girl and boy.

After that we went to a little house so we could talk,i found my horse and brought it back to where their horses were.For some reason just before we got to the door i felt really tired and collapsed and my eyes closed but i could feel someone holding me and hear Zen say something just before i went unconscious "Hey Shirayuki are you ok,hey answer me!" Unfortunatly i couldnt hear anything i just wanted to answer him!
(^_−)☆ (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆
Thanks for reading the second chapter, i wanted to make it longer but i couldn't think of anything. The next chapter i want something bad to happen than Zen reveals his true identity so please give me some ideas i might use some i might not. Thx Byeeeeeeeee 💖📝⚔👑

''Life Is    。    🌺 
Beautiful,   🌺 🌺
   *     、   🌺     🌺
Enjoy it.''  🌺  '    🌺
  🎶        🌺      🌺
'    🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺  *   
   🌺🌺🌺  。🎶
          *