🌻Our time together brings us closer 🌻part 1

IM SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME I KNOW ITS ANNOYING BUT WELL I HAVE MY REASONS!!!!! I was gonna make this a long chapter but instead im just making this into 2 parts! I haven't had internet or wifi for a while so this is one reason why i haven't been on for a while!

Now enjoy
(˘ω˘) (˘ω˘) (˘ω˘)

(Zen's POV)

As I walked into the room I was greeted by a girl and the Lord! "Hello I am prince Zen you Must be Lord Brecker and Kihal Togarul may I ask what is the problem?" "Yes your Highness!" Said the girl.

(Time skip Shirayuki's POV)

"Hmmm What to do I don't know. I have finished my work but now i cant get the problem with the birds out of my head!" "So you know the girl that came to talk with the Master?" "What the.....oh your that man from before? I didn't see you sorry i was just talking to myself!" "Its ok i'm Obi the messenger to the Second prince." "Well i'm Shirayuki i'm an Apprentice Court Pharmacist nice to meet you i never knew you worked for Zen!" "...I think i gotta go or else ill get into trouble see ya!" "Bye" That was interesting I've never seen him before,he seems nice. Hmmm but first i think i should go to Zen and tell him about my idea!

(Zen's POV)

"I don't know what to do i want to help that girl and the people on the Island tho!" "Well we need to think of a way to help but.....how?" Said my Aid Mitsuhide walking to my table from a bookshelf. Knock Knock "You may come in!" "Zen i would like to talk to you about something!" "Shirayuki! Its ok come lets go somewhere!" "Ok!" "Hey Zen don't be long" "i wont Mitsuhide" I walked out the room with shirayuki to the castle gardens. "Whats up you needed me!?" "Well i had an idea about the birds of the island!" "You do...wait how do you know about that!?" "Reasons for me to know!" she sounded really cocky! "Hmm so you have that type of personality too?" She looked back at me like she was about to take my tongue "Sorry!" i couldn't help but say it really quickly since she looked really scary! "Well what is it about the birds you had an idea about?"

Shirayuki explained everything to me,she then left as i had taken what she had said into consideration! I walked back to my office and she had walked to her place i was guessing!

(Shirayuki's POV)

I walked to the sparing and practising area instead of where I'd usually go because :
1. I was on my break
2. It was empty
3. There was no rules saying no one other than the guards or the nobles could go in and train!
I got out both my swords and started slashing! I wasn't called the double swordsmen (swordswoman) for nothing! I felt like i was being watched so i turned back and slashed at what i was to think would be someone behind me but not to hurt them.

(??? POV)
I was walking around like normal until i heard someone in the training area,i went in and saw a girl with apple red hair and two swords! Its unusual to see red hair and never have i seen someone use two swords! This girl was like a master though,she could probably beat anyone with one if she was this good with two! I had an idea pop into my head and then walked up towards her,she seemed to have good senses since she almost slit my throat! "Whoa i'm sorry,i didn't mean to sneak up on you!" I said to her,her eyes were emerald green and seemed to see into my soul! "I'm sorry!" she said standing back and taking her sword away from my throat! "Hey is it ok if we spar a bit? I saw you just now and you seem talented!" i said to her "hm ok" she went back and leaned her swords against a pillar then got two wooden ones! "Hey are you gonna get a sword?" "Nah i don't use them"

(Shirayuki's POV)

This cat-like guy (y'all know who it is!) must use martial arts or some kind of hand-to-hand combat (yaknowwhatimsayin!) I went into a fighting stance and got ready. He ran at me, and aimed a kick at my head and so i dodged it by ducking down and took his leg as i let go of the wooden sword, letting it fall to the ground and grabbed his leg and taking the sword that had fallen to the ground into my hand and slashing it at him. He had flipped me over but i landed on my feet and with my right leg, i had tripped him up but he dragged me down with him. This actually angered me as he had been able to make me fall to the ground so i slashed the wooden sword at his face while punching him in the gut. He took to hit but had then turned me over so i was on my back and one of my arms had been taken behind me and pushed it up which hurt me like a bitch! This had stopped and secured me to where i was so i couldn't move, this man was strong, i can just as easily do a little trick to get out but i'll save it. "I surrender."

I felt his hands let go of me and his arms had moved away while he had gotten up while walking back a couple of spaces to give me space, i got up while my back was still to him,i was holding my left wrist with my right hand and then turned back to him smiling. "Well your strong...so who are you?" "My name is Obi i am the messenger for the second prince of Clarines, miss....and you?" 'Zen? well this is interesting' "Im Shirayuki an apprentice court herbalist in the castle, nice to meet you Obi."

(Obi's POV)

This girl is an herbalist...she's new to the castle and i can see that she had came while i was away on that mission for the master,how about i go see him and ask about her...he should know her, with those features everyone could know her! "You too..Well i should get going, i may see you around soon, see ya." i said to her and running then jumping to a tree as i had left to see my master, that is when i had heard someone say something that had stopped me as i hid in a nearby tree "I know all we need to do is trash the bird test and get rid of the girl....there is no telling that she could be there.......she definitely will be there!"

(Zen's POV)

I was walking past the tree i'd usually pass and saw Shirayuki sitting on the ground leaning against it. "Hey Shirayuki" "Hey Zen...hey do you know someone called Obi?" i heard her say as she came over to me...Obi...she must have met him.....wait... HES BACK? "Yea he's my messenger...did you meet him?" "Yea we also had a little match" She said match....am i hearing her right?.."Okay....well i got to go...cya!" i quickly said as i ran looking for Obi...THAT IDIOT!

..............

Next part may be a while... It may not...anyway i hope you like the first part of this! Cya..!