🗡Memories from a past,forgotten🗡

(Zen's POV)
Shirayuki passed out,she looked really tired so i brought her inside the  house and layed her down on the sofa in front of me and i sat down on a chair. "Do you think she's ok,she looks really tired!" "She'll be ok let her get some sleep." Kiki replied to me than sat on the chair opposite to where mitsuhide was sitting and they started to play chess.I should ask her where she came from when she wakes up!

(Shirayuki's POV)
I heard singing i dont know where from but it felt familiar,like i had heard it before. After,i then heard screams and saw blood and people,i couldnt see what they looked like because they were shadows of 5 people that i felt i knew. It was so scary that i felt i couldn't stay sane anymore!

(Mitsuhide's POV)
"AGAIN!" Kiki always beats me whenever we play chess its really annoying. All of i sudden we all saw Shirayuki jump up looking really scared like she was going to cry! "Hey are you ok Shirayuki?" Zen asked Shirayuki in a calm but worried voice. "Eh..yea im fine.....just a bad dream!" it didnt seem like that but we all went along with what she said anyway.

(Shirayuki's POV)
That was definitely not just a bad dream,it was memories..bad memories i wanted to never remember again. I didn't remember much so i went to clear my head outside. "Im just going out for a bit of fresh air." "Ok make sure you come back by sun set!" Mitsuhide told me i just gave him a simple nod. I could see Zen was staring at me,he looked worried still so i just walked out. When i was out the door i stopped and let a breez go past and started to walk away,i saw some medicinal hearbs to the left so i went too see them. "Wow its the Chamomille plant it can be used to cure sleepiness and anxiety,but it only grows in forests in Clarines! I should take a sample so i can study it!" I got out a smalll jar and put the plant inside than put the cork on and put it in my little red pouch that was around my waist. "ARRGG" i felt a sharp pain on my right arm and saw an arrow go past it hurt a lot and it was bleeding. A second later i felt a pain on my kneck and just before i fell unconscious i heard someone say    "Got ya,hehehe!"
ミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミミ●﹏☉ミ
Sorry for the short chapter i didnt want it to take this long to upload it i like long chapters but the next one will be really good i promise!!! I love reading fan fics because its intresting reading other peoples thoughts on what they think of in an anime,manga or something else! So please enjoy the next chapter!!! 💙🌸^▽^ミ●﹏☉ミ