Part 6

I hesitated for a second, then I reached out and grabbed her hand. Suddenly it felt like I'd been sucked up into a tornado. Like thirty cars landed on top of me. I heard a bunch of voices in my head, as though everyone in the world was talking at once.

I couldn't see anything. Then I could see everything at once. I heard my heart beat and my lungs taking in air. I was dizzy as hell and my head was pounding.

Then I opened my eyes.

I was standing in a room with no walls or floor or ceiling. But I did not fall. It was all black except for the small white dots everywhere around me. They looked like they were far away, they looked like, stars.

I looked over to my left and saw the girl. She looked at me with big expectant eyes.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Step forward. I know it's weird and a little scary, but trust me ok." she replied.

I slowly lifted my foot up and placed it in front of me. I didnt die. It really felt like there was an invisible floor beneath me. I took another step, then another until I was walking at a normal speed. Holly walked over beside me.

I then started to notice wind. It started off soft then got stronger. We were practically running now.

"How much longer until we're there?" I asked. My voice almost being drowned out by the wind.

"About one minute!" she yelled to me.

We were running at full speed now, the wind deafeningly loud. I heard a loud bang and looked behind me for a second. We were in a tunnel. The walls and ceiling were a semicircle and not very large. The loud bang was from part of the wall-ceiling falling off. Behind it was a red glow.

"Uh... Holly what is hap-"

"Tara were not gonna make it!" she screamed. She truly looked scared.

"Stop, trust me. If either of us are going to make it you need to stop!" Holly cried out, almost in tears.

I looked at her like she was insane but then I saw her slowing down. So I did too. I looked back and saw the whole tunnel crumbling and falling.

"Where will we end up when we fall through!?" I asked.

"What falls through here, falls through the dimensions, but were not gonna fall. Just you." 

My already racing heart started to beat even faster.

"What!!!!???" I screamed in despair.

"Tough luck, but you're holding me back. I need to go home and you are of no assistance."

I ran over to her.

"What the hell!? Why are you doing this!?? I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

The crumbling of the tunnel was very close I Had seconds to live. The reality of it all hit Me as I watched her take a few steps back.

"Goodbye Tara," she said

The ceiling crumbled and I was hit with dust.

"HELP ME HOLLY!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

I'm going to die, I muttered as the walls around me caved in and I watched the ground beneath my feet...

                      give out.

-------------------------------------

The end !! jk. or is it? idk, wait yes I do. So ya. I know it kind of escalated quickly. oh well. so anyway. SHOUTOUT time bitches.

arielsdream- how to fail at love

Fucking read it because if you don't I'm sorry but we can't be friends. JK wow I'm weird. So ya, goodnighty lovelies. ♥♥♥♥♥